Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Huckabee Ad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 pm 
***** General

Liked: 525
http://now.msn.com/mike-huckabee-asks-christian-voters-to-uphold-their-values?ocid=ansnow11

New Huck ad urging Christians to vote. The left is taking the ad and running with it, not understanding the Scriptural reference about our works being tested by fire and instead trying to spin it as a fire and brimstone message.

For my part, again, I take my obligation to vote very seriously. But I believe Obama's core beliefs are against most of my values and I don't believe Romney has any core beliefs to begin with. Neither deserves my vote.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: New Huckabee Ad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
TheValuesVoter wrote:
http://now.msn.com/mike-huckabee-asks-christian-voters-to-uphold-their-values?ocid=ansnow11

New Huck ad urging Christians to vote. The left is taking the ad and running with it, not understanding the Scriptural reference about our works being tested by fire and instead trying to spin it as a fire and brimstone message.

For my part, again, I take my obligation to vote very seriously. But I believe Obama's core beliefs are against most of my values and I don't believe Romney has any core beliefs to begin with. Neither deserves my vote.

Wow...they're really twisting the ad, aren't they?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 pm 
Captain

Liked: 81
He'll probably mention this on his show this weekend.
ColoradoMom4Huckabee wrote:
TheValuesVoter wrote:

Wow...they're really twisting the ad, aren't they?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 58
To be honest, I hope he doesn't mention the twisting of the ad. There is no need to explain anything - everyone knows that he's not talking about hell when he talks about fire, just like everyone knew the floating cross was a book shelf. Some people just think it's fun to pretend they know otherwise, to cause controversy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 1
This ad has been out a long time in the Catholic community. Huckabee just did a voice over. I think someone on here posted it at one time. I don't know how to embed it, but ck youtube for Test of Fire: Election 2012 (official HD version - Catholic).