Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The RNC Attempts
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Please pray for the party leadership of the Republican National Committee, who are playing games with trying to steal--if not the nomination of Donald Trump, at least the money that is usually given to the party's nominee. Paul Ryan needs to step down as Chairman of the Republican Convention and Reince Priebus as Chairman of the Republican Party if they continue to say they will support Hillary Clinton over Trump, who has already received the vote of millions of voters more than any Republican presidential candidate in history. Ryan and Priebus are now working to use the "rules" process to deny Trump the support and money of the Party.

Please pray for a meeting today of Trump and these men who are titular heads of the Republican Convention in Washington, D.C. Pray that any evil plans and extortion attempts will be exposed. Rove wants to put in place his own metadata collection program that failed in Romney's campaign, and we pray for wisdom in that area. Please pray that Ryan and Priebus will realize that we need to honor the people's vote and will, and that it is not all about their own power. This is an attempt at extortion by the party that is supposed to represent us. I am concerned about my party, the party of Lincoln. And more so, I am concerned about this nation.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: The RNC Attempts
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
justgrace wrote:
Please pray for the party leadership of the Republican National Committee, who are playing games with trying to steal--if not the nomination of Donald Trump, at least the money that is usually given to the party's nominee. Paul Ryan needs to step down as Chairman of the Republican Convention and Reince Priebus as Chairman of the Republican Party if they continue to say they will support Hillary Clinton over Trump, who has already received the vote of millions of voters more than any Republican presidential candidate in history. Ryan and Priebus are now working to use the "rules" process to deny Trump the support and money of the Party.

Please pray for a meeting today of Trump and these men who are titular heads of the Republican Convention in Washington, D.C. Pray that any evil plans and extortion attempts will be exposed. Rove wants to put in place his own metadata collection program that failed in Romney's campaign, and we pray for wisdom in that area. Please pray that Ryan and Priebus will realize that we need to honor the people's vote and will, and that it is not all about their own power. This is an attempt at extortion by the party that is supposed to represent us. I am concerned about my party, the party of Lincoln. And more so, I am concerned about this nation.

I think that meeting may be Thursday. I had thought I heard Tuesday. It will be important.

Profile Send private message