Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Quote:
The activist 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals' has ruled that Proposition 8's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. This ruling is the latest example of activist judges over-ruling the will of the people.

Reactions from prominent politicians have been predictable. I’ve added a few below.

Nancy Pelosi: #Prop8 ruled what we knew it to be: unconstitutional. Victory for equality & CA families! #LGBT

Barbara Boxer: It's a great day for the millions of #Californians who deserve the same rights and recognition as every other family. #Prop8

And Jerry Brown: "The court has rendered a powerful affirmation of the right of same-sex couples to marry. I applaud the wisdom and courage of this decision."

My reaction and Huck PAC’s: We only support candidates that believe in traditional marriage.

Will you join us?

Support Huck PAC today with a donation of $5 or more. We will work overtime to elect more conservatives who support traditional marriage so we can pass a Federal Marriage amendment.

Even $5 would help. But send more to show Gov. Huckabee we still love and support him.

Profile Send private message