Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Huck's Army attack?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm 

Liked: 152
There is a thread in the member's only forum about the possible attack on Huck's Army.
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=23099

I just tried the hucksarmy.com site again and it went directly to that bogus scan thing again. I cleared the cookies and tried again. This time a warning box popped up that said:
Quote:
Reported Attack Site!
This web site at 194.8.250.247 has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I copied the direct link that wanted to go to that bogus scan before the warning box pops up. I'm posting it here in case it is able to help our administrators who might want to edit my post to gain access to it and then delete it from here.
Do not click on this link!

Code:
http://194.8.250.247/index.php?q=1UBV3H216HTS5445GE5HY1L970L3798UULYHI16W2W77C611I3PDIqQxdbVUo4OwxcUEhUIBpcL
CVaKUBLRCVeUkVEYmRiYXpnAwdvHGYFAj8HTQA1Byl2N1EuAlcOeTJlAAIFBHB0U35pUikMAwl7BQQOXGJmfCV5ewYPbgJuAgN6QlRCPQ%253D%253D

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Huck's Army attack?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
I made the url a code so that nobody accidentally clicks on it.

I have not had the problem (other than the 403 Forbidden code on Tuesday or Wednesday) because I have a direct link to the forum page saved as a bookmark that I use. So apparently it is limited to the home page?

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

Post subject: Re: Huck's Army attack?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm 

Liked: 152
HucksArmy.com works fine except for after I've cleared the cookies. Then it still does weird stuff until I exit out and load it again.