Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Contacting Huckabee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:28 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
Hey, guys. I'm putting this in the moderator forum to avoid having any sensitive info find its way into the wrong hands. Plus, I figure you guys are more likely to have the info I'm looking for anyway.

I'm currently in my second year of law school, and this past semester I started a pro-life student organization called Virginia Law Advocates for Life. We're looking for speakers for next semester, and I was hoping Huckabee might be interested in coming to speak at the law school during his book tour. I've tried contacting people I thought might know how to get in touch with him, and I've tried some email addresses that I thought might work for him, but I haven't had any luck thus far.

If any of you have any suggestions as to how I should go about either reaching Governor Huckabee himself or someone on his staff, I would greatly appreciate it. If you'd rather not post that information on the board, feel free to send me a PM or shoot me an email. My email address is cschande@gmail.com. Thanks!

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Contacting Huckabee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:22 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
I sent you an email.

Post subject: Re: Contacting Huckabee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
Thanks, Shelly. That's a big help. Your email has me taken care of. I'll be sending you a response sometime this evening.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________