Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
Just wondering what ya'll think would be the best way to welcome guests (we've got about 40 here right now, and I'm guessing that number will go up even further tonight).

I'd like to start a "Welcome Guests" thread, but guests don't have access to the General Issues part of the board, so I'm not sure where to put it.

Also, assuming we get a lot of new members signed up tonight, I think it'd be great if we could get them approved as quickly as possible. I know that involves looking into their IP addresses, online history, etc., and I'm assuming that's usually done by the admins. Can moderators help with that in any way?

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:02 pm 

Liked: 57
Today we definitely need more admins to approve new member signups. Just looked and there were more than 40 guests.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:36 pm 

Facebook and MikeHuckabee.com are great sites to recruit from if anyone else wants to help recruit!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm 
***** General

Texan4Huckabee wrote:
Facebook and MikeHuckabee.com are great sites to recruit from if anyone else wants to help recruit!

I've been posting comments over there today. A couple have already shown up, hopefully more will before the show starts!

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:47 pm 

I feel like we need more admins; I think you would be a great admin Chris; if we do add more admins.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:52 pm 
***** General

Texan4Huckabee wrote:
I feel like we need more admins; I think you would be a great admin Chris; if we do add more admins.

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. I'd certainly be up for it. The admins we've got do an excellent job, I'm just afraid too few of them have been active lately. I've only been seeing 2 or 3 on here on a regular basis. I guess that could certainly change after tonight, though!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm 

I usually always see Ken and David on they do great jobs as admin.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:24 pm 
***** General

Texan4Huckabee wrote:
I usually always see Ken and David on they do great jobs as admin.

Agreed. Those were the two I was thinking of.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:26 pm 

Liked: 152
Texan4Huckabee wrote:

I second the motion.