Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Post prayer for GMH
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 am 
***** General

Liked: 183
I'm not sure where to post this request to all of you moderators - I probably need to take the time to learn more about being a moderator...sorry :)

It is widely accepted that GMH left the door cracked a bit on reconsidering a 2012 run and it is also widely noted by the pundits/strategists that if a candidate is going to "jump in" he/she needs to make a decision in the next week or so (maybe a little later). Amazingly the pundits/pols have forgotten that GMH left the door open or you'd think they'd mention that when they talk about the "field dissatisfaction."

Anyway, I think it would be a great idea for someone to post here at HA that this would be a great time for believers to pray for GMH - specifically if he may be reconsidering. I think if he were reading comments here, it would bless him to know we pray for him still.

I do NOT want to be the one to post because folks may read more into it (since I'm closely associated with him as a national coordinator for his PAC). I don't want to falsely raise up anyone's hopes.

I want to make it clear that I am not communicating any "inside" info here.

Personally I have finally come to a point of being able to accept either a yes or no from him. It's taken months, but I can say after much prayer and discussion with others, I am finally here. I plan to continue working with Huck PAC as long as the Governor wants me to do so. This may not be how I envisioned the 2012 cycle, but I will do it. It's important that we suppport GMH's efforts to take back the Senate and retain the House.

I'm just asking one of you to please post the prayer request today as a separate thread (and please don't mention it was my idea).

Thanks -
Shelley

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Post prayer for GMH
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:34 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
bttt

Profile Send private message