Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 am 
Can someone delete or remove my threads from this evening? I believe everything I said to be true but it was not done in a loving manner or a Christ like tone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 am 
***** General

Liked: 6
Can you just remove your portion of it?

I think there is a lot of valuable information in there that would not be good to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 am 
Ok, I did. I am upset by the events but I should not have come on here and took it out on you guys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
Jason,

I have noticed over the last several months that you seem to want your blog to get attention and be recognized within the political realm.

I think you have jumped on stories, posted quippy remarks, and gave tip offs to other more prominent blogs at the expense of Huckabee.

So, as you said in this thread, that you wanted to remove what you wrote as it was not Christlike, then I would also ask you to think about how you handle your blog today. Will you post a blog that is scathing to Huckabee so that you generate hits and comments or will you do as Christ would ask and go directly to Gov. Huckabee with your concerns?

If you do not pursue all avenues to gather the facts from Gov. Huckabee then what do you gain? You will have posted a blog, with not all the facts, and will not give Gov. Huckabee the opportunity to answer. Thus you will be like the conservative talk radio folks who keep spinning the half truths only to destroy the career of Huckabee.

The damage is done with the posts you presented last night, but only you have the power to not do any more damage.

If truth is what you seek, and lies are what you want to expose, then go directly to the source. Even if that means you going to Huckabee's house and waiting to talk directly to him.

It's your call Jason. I hope you don't choose your blog over Huckabee's right to a fair trial.

Sincerly,
Debbie

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/