Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:59 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
H/T http://www.gop12.com/2010/11/ppp-18-sta ... -2012.html

Quote:
Public Policy Polling releases six new polls, measuring GOP support in hypothetical state-by-state primaries.

ALASKA:

1. Mike Huckabee 17%

2. Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney 16%

4. Sarah Palin 15%

5. Tim Pawlenty 5%

6. Mitch Daniels, John Thune, and Mike Pence 2%

KENTUCKY:

1. Mike Huckabee 26%

2. Sarah Palin 19%

3. Newt Gingrich 17%

4. Mitt Romney 13%

5. Mitch Daniels 4%

6. Mike Pence 2%

7. Tim Pawlenty 1%

NORTH CAROLINA:

1. Newt Gingrich 23%

2. Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee 19%

4. Mitt Romney 14%

5. Tim Pawlenty 4%

6. Mitch Daniels and Mike Pence 2%

OHIO:

1. Sarah Palin 20%

2. Newt Gingrich 19%

3. Mike Huckabee 17%

4. Mitt Romney 14%

5. Tim Pawlenty 6%

6. Mitch Daniels 3%

7. Mike Pence 2%

NEVADA:

1. Mitt Romney 34%

2. Newt Gingrich 21%

3. Sarah Palin 16%

4. Mike Huckabee 11%

5. Tim Pawlenty 2%

6. Mitch Daniels and Mike Pence 1%

WASHINGTON:

1. Sarah Palin 19%

2. Mitt Romney 18%

3. Mike Huckabee 17%

4. Newt Gingrich 15%

5. Tim Pawlenty 4%

6. Mike Pence 2%

7. Mitch Daniels 1%

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:04 pm 
General

Liked: 71
I love it. Huckabee beats Palin in her own state. That has got to hurt. scratch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
Very nice. :D

Man the Alaska number has really got to hurt Palin. Fourth! :shock: In your home state! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: Clearly the home crowd did not care for the former Governor dumping them for higher celebrity.

Kentucky is also very reassuring. If Mike dominates the Deep and Border South he will be very hard to beat.

No surprise in Nevada for the "former pastor" and "Mormon basher" Huckabee.

Ohio would have been nice to see a little better but it is clear that everyone is really knotted up when you look at the national composite numbers and Ohio seems to offer none of these four in particular advantage.

Take away at this point:

Huckabee nationally steady and holding from 17-22% of the vote- his support, while still limited, seems the most firm.

Romney very similarly situated though he seems to be generally more adversely affected by Palin and Newt's numbers and any new candidates- his support seems very soft.

Palin is in clear and continuous decline. She is bleeding supporters seemly in relation to how well she is known in a particular area.

Newt is also slipping with little evidence that his earlier roll-out of a prospective candidacy bought him much more than a buch of "second choice" puts by the investing voters.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 pm 
***** General

Liked: 211
Quote:
Man the Alaska number has really got to hurt Palin. Fourth! :shock: In your home state! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: Clearly the home crowd did not care for the former Governor dumping them for higher celebrity.

And some have the audacity to blame Huckabee for Joe Miller's decline.

I find Washington encouraging as that is home of the Clemmon's case. That should be the state where Huckabee is affected most by the incident and he is still within the MOE.

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
One thing that I noticed, that given the Clemmons case and the sad event of the four police officers, Huckabee is still pretty near the top in WA-a virtual tie. I thought that he might have done worse there.

I thought he would have done better in Ohio given that he was there campaigning for Kasich and Portman. Oh well.

Gingrich does seem like he is fading.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 pm 
***** General

Liked: 211
Quote:
I thought he would have done better in Ohio given that he was there campaigning for Kasich and Porter. Oh well.

But look how far he has come since 2008. (If he was truly a "regional candidate" he would not poll this well in Ohio.) Just think what it will be like when the race actually starts. And, hopefully, Kasich will pull through for Huck when needed.

Also, it is not surprising that Palin is polling better around the midterm due to the fact that the media pretty much made the 2010 election Palin vs. the left. Compared to where she was after the 2008 election, however, she has slid dramatically downhill. Just wait until the actual campaign on issues and ability begins.

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 pm 
Colonel

Liked: 17
These numbers are really good and kinda surprising, especially Alaska and Washington. Can't wait to see if he is gonna run or not! I think he is, but don't want to get my hopes too hight!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 am 

Liked: 152
sherri79 wrote:
These numbers are really good and kinda surprising, especially Alaska and Washington. Can't wait to see if he is gonna run or not! I think he is, but don't want to get my hopes too hight!

One of my teenage grandkids stopped by last night and noticed that I was reading an article about Huckabee. She said, "Is he going to run again? I sure hope so because I'll be old enough to vote for him this time." :D (I have four grandkids (of 18) that will be old enough to vote for the first time during the 2012 primaries and 1 that will be old enough to vote for first time in the general. Four of them live in Winnebago County, Illinois the youngest one lives in Kentucky. I'm pretty sure they can all be easily persuaded to vote "Huckabee" :D