Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:55 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 24
Huckabee has been getting hammered lately all over, I could post at least 10 videos that Ive seen lately from different news outlets, saying Huckabee called for the execution of J. Assange.. Is this factually correct, or did he call for the American Leaker to be tryed for Treason?

We need some clarification on this matter, cause it does not seem to be going away.

heres a video.. one of many..

in this video I think its about 3:30 Huckabee is mentioned by name..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 19
I recall he said it of the leaker, and he said the man should be hung.

I personally think whoever was responsible for developing and implementing their security policy needs to accompany him. I believe he actually got the documents by appending the data to his own audio cds that he freely carried in and out of the facility.

You say "Conspiracy Theorist"?? Call me Agenda Analyst.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 am 
Major General

Liked: 23
I too remember his comments and know Mike said the traitor to the American military should be executed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:06 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 24
Mike needs to clarify this, because they are trying to make it look like he doesnt understand what "Treason" is, anyone not paying attention might believe what they are saying.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:15 am 
Major

Liked: 34
Agreed, he did say the leaker, not Assange, needs to be hung. I fully expect him to do so once the Christmas season is over. Let people (or political diehards) have a break from politics and enjoy the holidays with their families. I doubt too many people are paying attention to what Assange has to say anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:54 am 

Liked: 152
melopa wrote:
I recall he said it of the leaker, and he said the man should be hung.

I personally think whoever was responsible for developing and implementing their security policy needs to accompany him. I believe he actually got the documents by appending the data to his own audio cds that he freely carried in and out of the facility.

Here is the discussion thread link that was posted at the beginning of the month, "Mike Huckabee: Execute WikiLeaks Cable Source"
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23926&start=0

From article (and Huckabee's own words):
Quote:
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said in an interview while on his book tour in California that the person responsible for the leaked diplomatic cables to WikiLeaks should be executed.
"Whoever in our government leaked that information is guilty of treason, and I think anything less than execution is too kind a penalty," he told reporters while signing books at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in Simi Valley, Calif. He went on:

"They've put American lives at risks. They have put relationships that will take decades to rebuild at risk, and they knew full well that they were handling sensitive documents. They were entrusted and anyone who had access to that level of information was not only a person who understood what their rules were, but they also signed under oath a commitment that they would not violate it. They did. And I believe they have committed treason against this country, and any lives they endanger, they're personally responsible for and the blood is on their hands."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/30/mike-huckabee-execute-wikileaks-cable-source/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:24 am 

Liked: 152
Here is a video clip from the Huckabee show that weekend:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4448230/huckabee-from-wikileaks-to-rangel/?playlist_id=86920

I couldn't find the clip from the show where he went into detail. Ken posted the videos available in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=23969

Maybe if someone recorded the show they could youtube the right segment - or contact Mike to release the segment on youtube or foxnews videos if necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm 
***** General

Liked: 6
Quote:
Agreed, he did say the leaker, not Assange, needs to be hung.

Yes. I though his initial statement was pretty clear that it was about the person inside of the US military.