Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 am 
***** General

Liked: 225
Did Bristol Palin Flake out of an interview on Mike's show to promote her new reality tv project? Did Huckabee's producers fail to schedule her properly? Anybody been following this?

Quote:
‏@GovMikeHuckabee

Governor Huckabee responds to Bristol Palin standing him up on the Mike... +Audio via Just Sayin http://jstsay.in/00066m

Bristol Palin wrote:
I would’ve considered it an honor to talk to his viewers about my show, my experience of single motherhood, and what a wonderful little boy Tripp is.

But the fact is, his people didn’t schedule my appearance. I’d said I’d do the show, I sent them my phone number, and they apparently neglected to schedule a time. Of course, mix-ups do occur in life. Schedules aren’t communicated, errors are made.

But this isn’t the first mistake on his show. Maybe instead of lecturing me on being irresponsible, he should get his own team in line.

Then, maybe, we could talk.

But I probably would just call Rush instead.

Quote:
Mike Huckabee · 671,180 like this
Tuesday at 4:54pm ·

A quick note regarding the Bristol Palin radio interview that didn't happen and everyone is so intrigued about.

Contrary to what's been reported our producer has a long email thread going back months with Ms. Palin's publicist at Lifetime (including a confirmation email prior to the interview). Our producer thought we were doing her a favor by promoting her show. No good deed goes unpunished!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 am 

Liked: 152
I trust Huck more than Palin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:30 am 
***** General

GrannyT wrote:
I trust Huck more than Palin

Well of course we do. :mrgreen: Unfortunately certain types will use this as ammo for more hatred of Huckabee. On the C4Psite, some of the commenters are talking about an email campaign to make Huck apologize. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 pm 
***** General

Liked: 190
I tried to watch Bristol's reality show and it was soooooo bad Im afraid even Huckabee couldn't save that show!

I wonder what she meant by "it's not the first mistake his show has made....I'm sure Bristol is not following Huckabee's show so I'm thinking she heard some negative feedback from someone????

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 am 
***** General

nrobyar wrote:
I tried to watch Bristol's reality show and it was soooooo bad Im afraid even Huckabee couldn't save that show!

I wonder what she meant by "it's not the first mistake his show has made....I'm sure Bristol is not following Huckabee's show so I'm thinking she heard some negative feedback from someone????

I included that link in the original post. Bristol was taking a shot at Huckabee and the staged call on his first show.