Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2016 Elimination poll
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:39 pm 

Liked: 57
DO NOT vote for Governor Mike Huckabee as this is a elimination type poll, the person who has the most votes gets booted.

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorgetout ... ivor-2016/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:00 pm 
Major

Liked: 90
Who is answering this poll? The ONLY way Huckabee has the most votes is if people don't understand that you are supposed to vote for the person you want to ELIMINATE. That doesn't even make any sense with actual liberal leaning players on this list. Better get this poll on the Huckabee for America page or something! I voted for Brown.....I am a sheep.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm 
Private

Location: De facto Citizen of the Blue State Void of NJ - Please Oblige (I'm doing my best!)
Liked: 4
I think Scott Brown would pretty much be the consensus! He's not trailing far behind Huck, so we should be able to get him up so that he's booted out, instead of Huck! Whatever is needed to keep Huck alive in this strange poll that is taking place in Iowa!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 42
Texan4Huckabee wrote:
DO NOT vote for Governor Mike Huckabee as this is a elimination type poll, the person who has the most votes gets booted.

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorgetout ... ivor-2016/

Everyone should carefully consider their vote in this poll. Mike has had a high percentage in almost every weekly poll. If any one has been on the forum since Mikes first run, you will remember the trials we had trying to stay ahead of all the Ron Paul Libertarian's that flock to all these online polls. It is looking like even though this poll is sponsored by a Values Voter group (Steve Dace & Bob Vander Plaats) the Libertarians are trying to eliminate Mike because they know that none of the other candidates has any kind of an online support group and if they can get Mike out then they can easily control the poll. I suggest we follow Danny's suggestion that we vote for Paul Ryan this week as we know he will not be a serious candidate and he does not have much of a challenger in his district.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 22
a

FairTax Indiana on Facebook

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
I voted for Brown, and he was leading Mike for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 42
WhatsNotToLike? wrote:
I voted for Brown, and he was leading Mike for a while.

Hi, thanks for voting and I am really glad to see you here!

Bill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 am 
Major

Brown and Huckabee are almost dead even.....20% for huck to 19.71 for Brown. If you have any additional ways to vote (separate IPs) please do. Clearly the paulites do a good job of getting their online crew together, and we should too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 pm 
Major

Brown now over 4% more than Huck....that's a good sign. Keep the votes coming for Brown until we target someone next week, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:35 am 

Here is a link to the podcasts where Bob Vander Platts and Steve Deace talk about last weeks results, and talk about other things.
http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorgetout ... /podcasts/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
I voted for Brown and he's currently in the lead.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 am 
Major

Paul has actually been gaining ground like crazy lately...almost like the paulites are voting for him by mistake. He has passed Mike for 2nd. If Brown gets knocked out this week I say week 7 is time to hit Paul down....he would likely be one of Hucks biggest competitors. Id like to know who got knocked out in the first 5 weeks. Christie? Was Guiliani on there? Romney?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 pm 
Major

For anyone who cares, Paul is actually gunna get knocked out this week....something a little fishy as he was around 6% just a couple of days ago, but whatever. Looks like targeting brown again in week 7 will be the best option.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:52 am 

If you have facebook feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't done so already. :) https://www.facebook.com/kevin.janca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 am 
Major

karrboy84 wrote:
For anyone who cares, Paul is actually gunna get knocked out this week....something a little fishy as he was around 6% just a couple of days ago, but whatever. Looks like targeting brown again in week 7 will be the best option.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, since last night Brown doubled to land at over 40%. Texas, do you know anything about this poll? Seems like there is something a little fishy going on. Maybe a few thousand paulites waiting til the last minute? But that would be a crazy organized ground game. Essentially I don't see any chance of having Huckabee stick around as soon as paulites decide to target him full blast. They do have the online presence.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm 

My guess it that a group or groups of 1 or more of the candidates on the list was trying to eliminate Paul. They probably saw him as one of the more likely candidates to run in 2016 and wanted to vote him off. Which of the candidates supporters were voting off Paul I don't know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm 

Whoever it is they are going after Huckabee and Rand Paul. Huckabee and Paul have been placing 1st and 2nd in the PPP state polls. So I would think its one or more of the candidates on the poll list who are voting Huckabee and Paul.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 pm 
Major

Looks like the attack on Huck is in full force this week. Unless we can get rid of Paul, the paulites will continue to knock out the big players one by one until no one cares to vote in the poll. Huckabee over 33% right now. I'm voting paul.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
It is very crucial--now that Rand Paul's people have decided to work against and eliminate Gov. Huckabee--that we be sure to vote for Paul (to eliminate him) NOW! And ask every Huckabee friend you can think of to also go to the Family Leader poll. Make sure they do not vote for Huckabee, as this is an elimination poll.

If Huckabee survives this round, we his supporters will show that we are organized and able to give him the strong backing he will need to decide to run for President. He would also get tremendous coverage--worth a million dollars!-- because Steve Deace gives a weekly radio report on the trends and the winners of this poll.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 pm 
Major General

Liked: 8
justgrace wrote:
It is very crucial--now that Rand Paul's people have decided to work against and eliminate Gov. Huckabee--that we be sure to vote for Paul (to eliminate him) NOW! And ask every Huckabee friend you can think of to also go to the Family Leader poll. Make sure they do not vote for Huckabee, as this is an elimination poll.

If Huckabee survives this round, we his supporters will show that we are organized and able to give him the strong backing he will need to decide to run for President. He would also get tremendous coverage--worth a million dollars!-- because Steve Deace gives a weekly radio report on the trends and the winners of this poll.

It certainly seems like some spamming going on! I agree with you! We do need to encourage Huckabee and prove to the media that Huck can win!!

We need to round up as many supporters as we can. There are lots of ways to do it! One way is to post something positive about Huckabee in your status on Facebook. This is a way to fish for true Huck supporters (comments and likes). Ask them to go vote in the poll! (You might ask them privately.)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 873&ref=mf

https://www.huckpac.com/?FuseAction=Con ... me&r=23616 DONATE TODAY