Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An Evening with Huckabee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 am 
Major

Liked: 90
Is anyone hosting the evening with Huckabee webinar? I listened in on the conference call last night where Huckabee was discussing the event. It is amazing how he puts God at the center of so many of his discussions.

He also mentioned his book tour was going to start on 1/24, although he had to think about the date briefly. That is the same day I will see him in Des Moines at the Iowa Freedom Summit, so I am not sure if he is kicking of the tour that evening or what.

For the record, he guaranteed listeners that he will not have made a decision (or at least made it known) before the feb 8th event so that it wouldnt be a political rally or anything like that. I am wondering if we can just watch the webinar without actually hosting or attending a larger event.

http://www.eveningwithhuckabee.com/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 am 
Major

Des Moines Register states Huckabee will start the book tour on the 25th, the day after the conference: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/ ... /21394835/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:10 pm 
***** General

Liked: 225
Interesting about the webinar... but what exactly will he be talking about? Also, do you have info on the book tour schedule?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 am 
Major

christopher.wilkerson wrote:
Interesting about the webinar... but what exactly will he be talking about? Also, do you have info on the book tour schedule?

He will be talking about his new book and how it explains a lot of his views on American exceptionalism (sp?) and many other things.

I don't have the book tour schedule, just the stops that article pointed to. I'll see him at the IA freedom summit and already have a signed copy of the book on order.

Post by karrboy84 Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
karrboy84 wrote:
Is anyone hosting the evening with Huckabee webinar? I listened in on the conference call last night where Huckabee was discussing the event. It is amazing how he puts God at the center of so many of his discussions.

He also mentioned his book tour was going to start on 1/24, although he had to think about the date briefly. That is the same day I will see him in Des Moines at the Iowa Freedom Summit, so I am not sure if he is kicking of the tour that evening or what.

For the record, he guaranteed listeners that he will not have made a decision (or at least made it known) before the feb 8th event so that it wouldnt be a political rally or anything like that. I am wondering if we can just watch the webinar without actually hosting or attending a larger event.

http://www.eveningwithhuckabee.com/

Thanks for telling us that Huckabee puts God at the center of so many discussions. That is one reason we need Huckabee. Our nation has strayed from the One who gave us freedom and this form of government.

I had meant to get on the call but forgot. Thanks for the report.

Post by justgrace Liked by: Hucks Army - Bill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 am 
Major

I do what I can! Hoping we have some good reports from the IA summit next weekend. I'll make sure to take some good notes and I know I'm not the only one from HA that is going (but I'll be the only one with a freaking awesome Huckabee 2016 shirt!)