Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 12
Quote:
This past week, my wife, Gena, and I attended the National Religious Broadcasters, or NRB, Convention. The closing event featured my friend and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Israeli ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer and me. What caught the political buzz, however, was whether or not Huckabee would run in 2016

However, even more important than all that was said of me were the comments by Dr. Jerry A. Johnson, president and CEO of NRB, about Mike: “Governor Huckabee is a watchman on the wall. He consistently raises the alarm when our First Amendment freedoms are attacked, and we are grateful for his strong voice for freedom.”

Mike truly is a first-class patriot and a renowned man of integrity. Our country can truly use his caliber of character back in the White House not only to help restore the Oval Office but also our nation. Gena and I pray he will run for president and be our next president.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/who-i-pray-w ... 5Wi4MC5.99

Post by NWmichigan has received Likes: 3 justgrace, Miranda, Peter
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Chuck Norris was an important reason that Gov. Huckabee did so well in 2008. This is great to hear Norris speaking out like this again for Huckabee.

As people learn that Scott Walker will not oppose the judges same-sex marriage ruling in Wisconsin, we will see that Gov. Huckabee's strong stance on marriage becoming even more important in appealing to and rightfully gaining back the evangelical and traditionalist vote.

NWmichigan wrote:
Quote:
This past week, my wife, Gena, and I attended the National Religious Broadcasters, or NRB, Convention. The closing event featured my friend and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Israeli ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer and me. What caught the political buzz, however, was whether or not Huckabee would run in 2016

However, even more important than all that was said of me were the comments by Dr. Jerry A. Johnson, president and CEO of NRB, about Mike: “Governor Huckabee is a watchman on the wall. He consistently raises the alarm when our First Amendment freedoms are attacked, and we are grateful for his strong voice for freedom.”

Mike truly is a first-class patriot and a renowned man of integrity. Our country can truly use his caliber of character back in the White House not only to help restore the Oval Office but also our nation. Gena and I pray he will run for president and be our next president.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/who-i-pray-w ... 5Wi4MC5.99

I am pleased to see the NRB chair's opinion about Huckabee. There is also a very positive article in World magazine in February about Huckabee and his new book, God, Guns, Grits and Gravy. They love it and have a short interview with Gov. Huckabee. I will try to link that later. But it also featured Scott Walker as the son of a pastor and a evangelical conservative, though not mentioning his view on same sex marriage. Without a strong stance for traditional marriage, however, Walker will have a point of disagreement with those who support traditional marriage. Huckabee should win over Americans who value monogamous, traditional marriage and who see the dissolution of the traditional family as a particular threat to our nation.

Huckabee now has the support of some visible and popular traditionalist figures: Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty, Chuck Norris, and the Duggers! :wink: The Duggers seem to have formally endorsed him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:44 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 23
It's funny I haven't heard anything from Chuck Norris since the Announcement Speech. I hope he will be making an endorsement soon.

Follow me on Twitter

Post by Joshua Clinard Liked by: justgrace