Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 42
Please ck this out and respond back here so we can organize a plan to off set the negativity that is also now coming from Fox's Megan Kelly against Trump.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Hucks Army - Bill wrote:
Please ck this out and respond back here so we can organize a plan to off set the negativity that is also now coming from Fox's Megan Kelly.

Yes, Bill, I have been very sorry to see how she has turned so negative toward Donald Trump. I also do not like some of the new shows so well, since Greta van Susteran left and since Gretchen Carlson left. Not to mention, since we do not get to hear the Huckabee show anymore ;-)

One positive thing I heard today is that in many of the places where early voting is starting that great numbers are coming out to vote for Trump. And I learned that in August, September, and October through the 22nd, that his rallies have netted a total of 516,755 who have come out for Trump, while only 31,570 showed up for Hillary. (Gateway Pundit)

Meghan needs to get over her personal vendetta...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:56 pm 
*** General

Liked: 24
She has not liked him since the very 1st debate in the primaries. I have voted already and the long lines are long! Don't recall this much interest in a long time, if ever. :pray She has a bias that shows.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:13 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
c murphy wrote:
She has not liked him since the very 1st debate in the primaries. I have voted already and the long lines are long! Don't recall this much interest in a long time, if ever. :pray She has a bias that shows.

This time a Republican candidate (Trump) is calling for his supporters to vote early. Thousands are responding. This is good.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:43 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
c murphy wrote:

Her ratings are in the tank. Since she first turned on Trump in the first debate they have been going down, down, down. I think she is blaming Trump for her failures and wanting him in turn to fail so badly she is willing to destroy her credibility.

And Bill Clinton is not a sexual predator?? scratch

Just join in the Reddit and Conservative Treehouse boycott of Megyn Kelly. Flip it to the History Channel during her show, run some errands, cook supper, pop some corn, and come back an hour later and watch Hannity.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Post by beezwax Liked by: Hucks Army - Bill