Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:11 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Just as Gov. Huckabee had recommended, Donald Trump came out on the debate stage ready with just the right short apology to his family and to the American people for his disgraceful "words" that he was very ashamed of having said eleven years ago. He was able to pivot from there to say how Bill Clinton's actions were far worse. Actions verses words. It seemed effective and enough.

In the post-debate analysis on Hannity, the words of praise for Donald Trump's command of the debate and push-back against the moderators included the comment by one person that this debate performance was "miraculous" and a "changer" for his campaign. God answered the prayers of many of us that Hillary's answers and energy would suffer a setback and her lies would be exposed! She looked very tired and deflated by the end of the debate. Both she and Bill seemed in shock that this could have happened. Tomorrow the news of gloom and doom for the Republican Party will be very different; and according to Reince Priebus all is healed in the Republican Party. It is time they come together to win.

Donald Trump made a bold move to have the press conference with the three women that Bill Clinton had raped and the one whom Hillary had laughed about--the 12 year old girl who was brutally raped and whose rapist Hillary had gotten off without jail time. I was not sure how that would play, but Trump brilliantly got the issue raised without seeming to be a bully. Hillary kept opening doors for him to bring up more dirt and show how ineffective her policies and experience have been.

I know Donald seems a bit arrogant and was very self-confident tonight, but my feeling at the end of the debate was a tremendous relief; I just want to say a big "thank you" to him for defending my country and my freedom. Maybe, as a friend told me a couple of days ago, we really do need an "alpha male" to fight the fight for our freedoms.

The "focus group" of undecideds was very significant. The eight who were "leaning Hillary" before the debate went down to four; the eight who liked Trump went up to twelve. He won.

To God be the glory for answered prayer. This was phenomenal!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
I didn't watch the debate but from what I've read it looks like Trump has decided to stop whining about the bias at the debates and just start working around it. I think that in previous debates and in interviews Trump complained about the bias and even though he was right it made him appear petty to the average, uninformed viewer (they are obviously the majority). Conservatives are going to have to do a better job of working around media bias because it isn't going to change anytime soon. Even Huckabee has had issues dealing with it and he's a very skilled politician.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:45 am 
Site Admin

juditupp wrote:
I didn't watch the debate but from what I've read it looks like Trump has decided to stop whining about the bias at the debates and just start working around it. I think that in previous debates and in interviews Trump complained about the bias and even though he was right it made him appear petty to the average, uninformed viewer (they are obviously the majority). Conservatives are going to have to do a better job of working around media bias because it isn't going to change anytime soon. Even Huckabee has had issues dealing with it and he's a very skilled politician.

I also find it hard to watch debates (It makes me nervous!) and I often watch them only in segments in replays. But this one I did watch.

To me, the most important issue is what needs to be done to save this nation and what each candidate believes, their philosophy of government, their truthfulness with the American people, and how solid their plans are for helping make America greater and more secure at home and abroad--fiscally, militarily, and constitutionally

On all of those points, Hillary would clearly be a disaster. Her policies, her rapist husband, her cover-up for him, her theft of information and her helping the enemy--all of these are things America needs to know about and reject. Our nation's future rests on how each candidate would respond to and prepare for every serious threat to our nation as President.

I think now, more than ever, Republicans should all stand together and support our Presidential nominee Donald J. Trump. We must defeat Hillary Clinton, who is selling our nation to the highest bidder and is ruining our sovereignty and security.

Out of the gate, debate moderator Anderson Cooper sprang the video clip about Trump's lurid comments about women, which came from a leaked "private, off the record" conversation in 2005 at NBC. Donald Trump was prepared with a short statement of regret and apology for hurting his family and others with the words from 2005 about sexual advances toward women. He is now ashamed of these words and regrets the hurt it has caused his family and others. This video was shamelessly leaked. NBC broke their word and code of honor that they would not publish such comments. Trump said that these "locker room" comments were wrong and he was ashamed of them. But he also made the distinction, when pressed, that while his was words only, Bill Clinton had actually raped several women, who were seated in the front row of the audience. And Hillary had shamed these women when they came forward.

This was breathtaking, actually. I think many of us applauded, because finally someone had the courage to stand up against the Clinton machine of corruption and sellout. It is about time that the rapes and disastrous coverups of the Clintons are exposed. These are crimes that should have been prosecuted and for which Trump promised to hire an independent prosecutor to investigate if he wins the White House. Both of the Clintons should be in jail, not in the White House.

Donald Trump was very aggressive and effective during this debate in getting his points across of what he would do as President. He clearly won the debate, if not the hearts and minds of the Americans watching. He addressed Mrs. Clinton's many failures to protect America with her disastrous foreign policy failures. He also pointed out the strong bias in favor of Hillary at the debate, of it being "three against one" with the moderators taking the Clinton's side. Trump gave a commanding and powerful performance. He is amazingly courageous. He was able to deflate and silence Clinton, who largely sat the last 30 minutes of the debate in her chair, slumping. Trump did not sit down, but was like a restless tiger, pacing the stage. One candidate is strong, one is barely able to stand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:06 am 
***** General

Liked: 72
I came out of my hole for some random thoughts about this crazy election:

America has to make a decision soon: A Playboy, a Pothead, or the Devil. scratch

The liberal media has totally gone off the deep end blasting Trump for his bad boy talk while ignoring Hillary Clinton's actions in defending her bad boy husband's behavior. Donald Trump's life has not been perfect, but in comparison to the Clinton's horrendous legacy or Gary Johnson's ineptness, he is still the best choice.

The behavior of some of the Republican's is really starting to worry me. Especially Paul Ryan. Me thinks the Clinton's have got some dirt on him and are pressuring him to help throw the election.

Voter fraud is going to be a major problem this election. The Clintons and the Democrats have no morals and will do anything to retain power. The more automated the election process becomes, the easier it is to manipulate the data. It would not take 2 seconds to change the results in certain precincts that have no paper trail to give a huge number of votes to Clinton and reduce Trump's numbers substantially. They have to be careful that it is not obvious and they don't do anything totally stupid but they have had plenty of time to work on this. :(

Back in July I was majorly bummed out when I realized Gov. Huckabee was not in the running for Trump's VP selection. Now I am glad he hasn't had to defend this latest fiasco in a VP candidate capacity. Isn't there a song about God's greatest gift sometimes was unanswered prayers? :wink:

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

Post by beezwax Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:13 am 
Site Admin

Beezwax, I have had the same feelings about Gov. Mike Huckabee not having to wade through what Hillary would have put him through as the Republican nominee.

Of course, I believe there would be none better as our nation's president, and we would not be worrying now about words caught on tape or past associations with women. Or would we? The left wing conglomerate that supports Hillary and true Americanism and laughs at the Christian faith and working class would make up something awful about Mike. I believe that God has something BETTER for Mike Huckabee to be doing in the next few years, something that will truly help bring back the America we know and love.