Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:33 pm 
Major

Liked: 0
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*stares at screen*

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Check out my blog for Huckabee and VOTE: http://therepublicanevaluator.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:59 pm 
Corporal

tpetersel wrote:
Is it dumb to stare at secons ticking by?
LOL
I need help. :shock:

I almost fell out of my chair in laughter when I saw this. But you know what IT IS TRUE! Somebody please help me. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:42 pm 
General

Liked: 52
Wow. I've been waiting for April 15th, but I didn't expect the website to be GONE when I got home from work. Glad I watched Anne Johnston Brown's "I'm Ready to Fly" video last night...I check the site daily, and now without HA, I would be totally lost!

Welcome to the many new members of the HA forums this week! Please make sure to go over and sign the "Roll Call!" I know I recognize at least one of you as one of my fellow Rangers over at mh.com!

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 pm 
Lieutenant

It's going to be a long 6 days! Our home page on all our computers is still mh.com...so every time I get on the internet I see the counter! Can't wait for the big announcement!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:08 pm 
Corporal

I'm pumped for whatever the site will be.

Coincidental that it will be live on April 15th (tax day)...

hmmm...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
Bec wrote:
Auuuuugh!!!!! I just got home from the store and of course had to check new posts on MH.com. Noooooo!!!! It's GONE!!!! Can I make it for 7 days???? This is forced withdrawal!

"Hello, my name is Rebecca and I'm a Huckaholic!"

I am LAUGHING!! :lol: I said the exact same thing to my husband last week. He used to work in teenage drug counseling, in the AA type groups. "Hello, my name is _____ and I'm a Huckaholic.... the drugs I've used are MH.com, HucksArmy.com, Politico.com, RealClearPolitics.com....."

I am in total withdrawal. MUST...... H A V E ... . . . C H O C O L A T E . . . . . .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm 
General

Liked: 52
yes, it was almost a month ago that we started that thread called "Huckaholics Anonymous." At least most of us are owning up to our condition, but I'm not sure we're taking any further steps...

http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11529

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:17 pm 
***** General

At least we have Huck's Army to gossip about what we believe will be on Mike's Website. The people who just look at Mike's website and blog there have no one to write to. Thank God for Huck's Army! :D

Mike Huckabee is more than a candidate that ran a campaign--He is a man that started a movement--- and wore a Purple Tie to prove it!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:18 pm 
Lieutenant General

Did you all get to see the change from :00 to :59? So interesting. Seconds for those with mild Huckaholism, minutes for those with more severe cases. :shock:

"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him." (Daniel 2:20-22)

Brooklyn Blessings Blog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:23 pm 
***** General

DelLeslie wrote:
Did you all get to see the change from :00 to :59? So interesting. Seconds for those with mild Huckaholism, minutes for those with more severe cases. :shock:

*giggles*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
We love the Huck.. bring back the Huck

His maiden, singing a victory song for faith, family and freedom
http://maidensong.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:03 pm 
Private

tpetersel wrote:
Is it dumb to stare at seconds ticking by?
LOL
I need help. :shock:

I don't think it's dumb at all !

As a matter of fact, I found myself doing the same thing just moments ago ... I had to shake myself out of it when I realized I had a "pouty face" ... :( ... as I watched the numbers move.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 pm 
***** General

Liked: 40
Oh. My. Gosh.

Figures the one day I'm away from the computer for hours and hours, and only casually checked a few things just now, is the day the entire MH.COM website zaps into countdown mode....

I think we're all going to be dreaming numbers for 6 days, 12 hours, 34 minutes, and 40 seconds. I mean 39 seconds. I mean 38 seconds. I mean....

I can't type that fast.

I have no idea on earth what it will mean, but I love the feeling that something good is going to happen! (and I'm going to Iona College on the 23rd to hear Gov. Mike speak!)

23 seconds, 22 seconds, 21 seconds...
Donna-Jean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 am 
***** General

Liked: 190
Mundina, Now I know what you were talking about when you said withdrawal. Just tried to go on mikehuckabee.com and got the ticker! Don't know how I'll make it for 7 days!!! Thank goodness for hucksarmy! I go on both every day. Guess I'll have a little more time for a week! I called McCain's headquarters 703-418-2008 and gave my spill to the receptionist about why I thought Huckabee should be McCain's vp. She said she will be glad to pass it along. I'm sure they only check by the "potential vp" name for who calls for who, but I gave her a good speech anyway. It made me feel better! Got a letter back from Tony Perkins organization saying that Mr. Perkins has decided not to endorse any particular candidate this year so he could continue to get focus on the issues dear to him. ?#!???? Anyway, she said my letter would be made available to all the individuals there, but that, the organization could not make an endorsement. Hopefully they will, indeed make the email available and we'll get help from some folks there. At least they responded. Anyone else who will be willing to write 20 emails to the top conservative leaders who supported Huckabee asking thier involvement in campaigning for Huckabee as vp, please email Lindarsayshi@aol.com and I'll forward the list to you. The more emails sent, the better response! The least it will do is let them know that Mike Huckabee has much support at grassroots level. In 2012 we will find them ALL backing Huckabee from the beginning!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:52 am 
Sergeant

Liked: 4
The first thing I thought about was that he might be running as an independent from here on out to clinch the 2008 election.

But it will probably turn out to just be an announcement that he's McCain's VP pick or something like that. I have mixed feelings about that whole situation.

Either way, I'm glad things are happening.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 am 
Captain

Liked: 29
Kansan_for_Huckabee wrote:
I'm pumped for whatever the site will be.

Coincidental that it will be live on April 15th (tax day)...

hmmm...

Yes, it's too much of a coincidence for it to be anything other than an announcement regarding the FairTax!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 am 
Corporal

First of all I have to say that I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. It's a good thing noone else is home. I have literally had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard at all you guys' responses. What a great bunch of people! I needed the laugh.

Regarding the MH.com site - I really think it will be about the FairTax. I seem to remember some time in the past that he said something about launching something about the FairTax on tax day so it would make more impact.

Back to the addiction - I actually think Huck's Army might be worse. The notes get posted immediately and you get responses quickly. Oh dear!

I signed up for F3 Coalition about a month ago but haven't really done anything with it yet. Yesterday I checked it out again and found a section for people to list countries they have been to either to visit or mission trips, etc. I found that a good place to really get to know some of you. I will post there some time soon but haven't yet.

Sorry to get off topic but can anyone tell me how to change my name on here? I want to use my MH.com name but can't find a place to do it - unless I start all over again as a new person.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:33 am 
***** General

CBS picked it up as well as Pline Bluff News in Ark.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/04/09 ... 3153.shtml

You have to scroll down to the bottom for the CBS article

http://www.pbcommercial.com/articles/20 ... ublo80.txt

Mike Huckabee is more than a candidate that ran a campaign--He is a man that started a movement--- and wore a Purple Tie to prove it!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:53 am 
***** General

Liked: 215
Quote:
But it will probably turn out to just be an announcement that he's McCain's VP pick or something like that. I have mixed feelings about that whole situation.

I seriously doubt that, but I have no clue what it will be.

The possibility of it being about the Fair Tax makes sense, but again we will have to wait and see.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:54 am 
Corporal

April 15th a very interesting and busy day.........noticed that former Presidential hopeful Alan Keys is having a press conference as well......... On Tuesday evening, April 15, in Hazleton, PA, Alan Keyes will be holding a major press conference to lay out his principled reasons for leaving the party he has belonged to and supported his entire adult life, including the years he served so ably in the Reagan administration.....Read Mr Keyes' comments on Mike Huckabee and this man sounds like he just parrots what others say (falsely) about Mike Huckabee and doesn't do any real research.........But both of these men making comments on April 15th is interesting......

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:12 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
Quote:
Back to the addiction - I actually think Huck's Army might be worse. The notes get posted immediately and you get responses quickly. Oh dear!

For a true Huckaholic, HucksArmy.com is crack cocaine.... :shock:

*standing on the street corner, w/laptop * WiFi, cruising for a Huckafix *

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next