Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
Just a reminder to catch Mike on Greta tonight! For a list of his upcoming book tour media appearances, click here:
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=24527&p=205222#p205222

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 73
i missed bits and pieces of this interview but Mike was strong on the issue and firm. I thought, wow, now that is a Mike the public who thinks he is a wimp needs to see. He was bold and unapologetic. As soon as my mom heard him she said, "Is he against unions?"

I knew what she was thinking because she was a strong union supporter/member thirty plus years ago when she worked in a factory. I was glad Mike explained the difference between private and public unions. I had to further explain and come up with other examples to help her understand but some long held positions don't move easily. :wall-yellow

I am very disappointed in what is happening in Indiana as our dems have been holed up in Ill. as well. And I am very disappointed in Mitch Daniel's laissez faire attitude about their leaving their posts.

America speaks and sweeps the nation, creating conservative majorities in state and federal executive and legislative bodies. So, in a fit of insanity or spoiled rottenness, liberals are running from responsibilities and breaking all rules in order to negate the people's will. Has the country gone mad!!! :wall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 am 
***** General

Liked: 169
I saw the interview on Greta tonight, and I felt like she was a bit testy toward Mike. Usually she lets her guests finish their thoughts, or at least finish their sentences. I felt like she interrupted Mike several times, and seemed to not like his answers. She was frowning the entire time. At the end when they said their good-byes, Mike was NOT smiling, which is unusual for him. I wonder if they had words before he came on, or something.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
These interviews that Mike is having now with the Foxnews people are a good test to see how they will be treating Mike when he decides to announce. It is good practice for him to judge their favorability towards him.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 am 
Captain

Liked: 4
All-in-for-Mike wrote:
I saw the interview on Greta tonight, and I felt like she was a bit testy toward Mike. Usually she lets her guests finish their thoughts, or at least finish their sentences. I felt like she interrupted Mike several times, and seemed to not like his answers. She was frowning the entire time. At the end when they said their good-byes, Mike was NOT smiling, which is unusual for him. I wonder if they had words before he came on, or something.

I watched the interview and remarked to my family that Greta must have recently attended the Sean Hannity school of interviewing. :wall :wall-yellow She just didn't want to allow him to complete his thoughts. :wall :wall-yellow It was very frustrating to watch. What a sharp contrast to the way Governor Huckabee interviews his guests.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am 

Liked: 152
Greta has shown her preference of Palin by her numerous trips to Alaska. Mike is Palin's strongest competitor. I'm not shocked that Greta would try her best to knock him down. For all we know - total speculation here - maybe Palin confided in Greta - off the record - that she's waiting to see what Huckabee does. Mike has openly said that he's not basing his decision on whether or not Romney or Palin run - although IMO he might be seeing if there is someone capable of carrying the SoCon/DefCon/FiCon banner with "fire in the belly" jumps in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm 
***** General

Liked: 440
navyqueen wrote:
All-in-for-Mike wrote:

I watched the interview and remarked to my family that Greta must have recently attended the Sean Hannity school of interviewing. :wall :wall-yellow She just didn't want to allow him to complete his thoughts. :wall :wall-yellow It was very frustrating to watch. What a sharp contrast to the way Governor Huckabee interviews his guests.

I agree, I thought the same thing when I watched it. :x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
It is interesting that Foxnews has not posted this video yet. I'll try and do it later today.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/