Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:46 am 

Liked: 3
Is there a clip of this somewhere? I didn't get to see this one.

Steadfast wrote:
He just finished up an interview on Fox Biz with Eric Bolling and at the end he said he is gonna make a little news tomorrow night!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 27
Hmmm...Huckabee has been climbing back up on intrade...I guess I was wrong to assume that they knew something we didn't!!!

Just a college kid and a Huckabee supporter!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 am 
Major General

Liked: 23
Walter - I watched the two interviews late tonight and I got the same sense you did by his body language, there was even a twinkle in his eyes, and his words ---- MIKE HUCKABEE IS RUNNING !! PRAISE GOD !!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 am 
Sergeant

Liked: 10
Mike sure looked ready to announce on the Cavuto show. I think he would if he didn't have his own show. Praying that we all get the announcement that we are waiting for tonight!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:55 am 
Captain

Liked: 72
After watching all the shows including Fox and Friends ......he is in campaign mode. Where can he be most effective? Continuing on his show etc or being president. No brainer.........President

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:59 am 
Captain

Do u think Sarah Palin and others are on the edge of their seats? OHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 am 
Captain

Remember when Drudge reported the Iowa caucus win for Huck. Big headlines.............HUCKABOOM.......I wonder what he will headline after tonite...

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 am 
Sergeant

Liked: 0
So would fox even be able to show the reruns of "Huckabee" this weekend if the announcement is of the intent to explore a presidential bid?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:12 am 
***** General

leonids321 wrote:
So would fox even be able to show the reruns of "Huckabee" this weekend if the announcement is of the intent to explore a presidential bid?

Based on much of the discussion here and some other observations I think he will announce that he is suspending the show and we should tune in to FOX News Sunday for an announcement.

We will know what the announcement will be but the pundits will have a few more hours to state that Huck is not running.

That should keep him out of trouble.

"If there was hope, it must lie in the proles..." George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 am 
***** General

Liked: 4
voter wrote:
And the way Fox is pumping it up, they do not seem overly concernned.

That is really what concerns me. They fired Newt and Santorum and they were just privately considering. I doubt that they would let Mike go on the air and announce a POTUS run without getting a heads up. At this stage, I don't see any sense in forming an exploratory committee. Everyone pretty much knows who Mike is. He's done this before and can do it again, and a favorite to win. If he does this, he needs to jump right in.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am 
***** General

Liked: 40
OK, I have two questions. (Is he? or isn't he? :-) No, that's not what I meant...)

Just for a little distraction - can someone explain what happened with Romney? I have been a little out of the loop. I assume he gave a speech this week and did not distance himself from RomneyCare, and the WSJ and others criticized him for it? Is that it?

And the other question (If you count all my question marks, I'm already over 'two'!) -

Would Mike say tonight, "Yes, I am running for president", or is that not the proper/legal way to say it?

Is the proper way "I am forming an exploratory committee"? I guess I'm trying to figure out (if, for instance, he is leaning toward running or has decided to run) what is the way it would be said. How did Newt announce it, or Paul?

I picture myself listening to a statement of Mike's and then thinking, "OK, what did that mean?" But then, I have Huck's Army News to interpret :-)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 27
beezwax wrote:
leonids321 wrote:

Based on much of the discussion here and some other observations I think he will announce that he is suspending the show and we should tune in to FOX News Sunday for an announcement.

We will know what the announcement will be but the pundits will have a few more hours to state that Huck is not running.

If he announced that he was suspending the show, then the pundits would know he was running. He would have no reason to do this and then not run. Right?

Just a college kid and a Huckabee supporter!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 am 

Liked: 152
NJ Huck Supporter wrote:
beezwax wrote:
leonids321 wrote:

If he announced that he was suspending the show, then the pundits would know he was running. He would have no reason to do this and then not run. Right?

Right! But, I like beezwax's idea for him to announce he's suspending his show as his announcement to help avoid any legal problems for either him or FOXNEWS. I hope FOXNEWS consulted an attorney and gave Mike a copy of the summary on how to announce if he announces he's in.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:54 am 
***** General

Liked: 66
chapelccino wrote:
Just for a little distraction - can someone explain what happened with Romney? I have been a little out of the loop. I assume he gave a speech this week and did not distance himself from RomneyCare, and the WSJ and others criticized him for it? Is that it?

Romney essentially (as someone else here said) is trying to wear his decision as a badge of honor.

Here is my post on the Romney Speech thread:

Quote:
After a quick trip around the web, Romney is getting plastered by everyone and anyone. This was really an awful decision to make this highly publicized speech, especially when there was no change of heart. He really messed this one up. Oh well, his loss is our gain!

And I think TVV is right on with that quote. The worst part of all this is that Romney thinks he is standing on his principles (about time), but the problem is that the principle at the heart of the situation is WRONG.

I just posted a 20 min. video of the speech, and a small clip of my favorite part on the thread.

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 am 
General

Liked: 3
Hey everybody! How fun to see a topic with 19 pages!!

Does anyone think that any of the other GOP "candidates" out there already have gotten any traction? I don't see any. Do you think if Mike announces he will have some momentum?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am 
Captain

I'm glad i posted it first...lol :)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:21 am 
Major General

Liked: 24
kuphoff wrote:
Hey everybody! How fun to see a topic with 19 pages!!

Does anyone think that any of the other GOP "candidates" out there already have gotten any traction? I don't see any. Do you think if Mike announces he will have some momentum?

If he says he's running I think we will see the polling change on Monday or Tuesday. Once he's a declared candidate, more people will come out for him. It's been too vague in some people's minds up to now if they should support him.

http://www.facebook.com/rockhill

Post by bobrocky Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
WhatsNotToLike? wrote:
I think I'll stay up and do my Saturday house cleaning tonight. Who can sleep?

That is exactly what I am going to do today. Nervous energy will help me get all my chores done.

Plus, when Huckabee announces he is running or forming an exploratory committee to run, I am sure I will be on HA for several hours tonight joining in the conversation thread, and will be too tired tomorrow to get anything done.

See y'all tonight on this thread:

THE DECISION (Huckabee Show Discussion Forum)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25271

Signing off until tonight.....

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 am 
***** General

Liked: 211

Will Gov. Huckabee shock the political world again? You betcha....

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

Post by Iowans Rock Liked by: janelles

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:49 am 
Colonel

Liked: 2
I have my Huckabee yard sign and campaign buttons from 2008. I am way ready to pull them out and proudly display them!

Post by HelenK has received Likes: 2 janelles, justgrace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next