Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:01 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
Incredible to think Clinton has a chance of becoming America's "CEO"

Quote:
Huckabee jabs Clinton for 'hiding from the press'
Kathy A. Bolten 9:37 a.m. CDT May 19, 2015

Cedar Falls, Ia. – Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee Tuesday morning poked fun of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton during a breakfast meet-and-greet here.

Huckabee, who spoke the previous evening at The Family Leadership's regional summit, told the group of about 45 that when he got to his hotel room he found Clinton hiding under the covers of his bed.

"I knew she was hiding from the press," Huckabee said of Clinton, who is in Cedar Falls campaigning. "I told her she was going to have to leave. That there were reporters all over Iowa looking for her and I could not protect her."

Huckabee added: "It's been amazing to me to watch somebody who wants to be president who doesn't want to answer questions from anyone. How do you run for president and run from the very people that you want to trust you to lead the country and to lead the free world?"

Huckabee has three other meet-and-greets in Iowa on Tuesday. He'll be in Marshalltown, Story City and Johnston.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2015/05/19/huckabee-jabs-clinton-for-hiding-from-the-press/27575611/