Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
There is always some psychology involved...

From the article:

Quote:
Republican presidential candidate and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says GOP primary voters have a bit of “new girl in school” syndrome, saying his opponents are exciting and new to voters but lack his executive experience.

“I’ve learned a lot from having done this before, and I told people the advantage that I have had is that I have done this before,” Huckabee told a crowd at the Palladian View Forum in South Carolina this week.

“The disadvantage is that I have done this before. I think one of things that I’ll have to go against is there is a certain element of what I call the ‘the new girl in school syndrome,” Huckabee said, comparing the current crop of GOP presidential contenders to a new girl showing up at a middle school and every boy wanting to be her friend.

Read it all: http://www.buzzfeed.com/meganapper/huckabee-my-primary-opponents-are-new-girl-in-school

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Peter wrote:
There is always some psychology involved...

From the article:

Quote:
Republican presidential candidate and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says GOP primary voters have a bit of “new girl in school” syndrome, saying his opponents are exciting and new to voters but lack his executive experience.

“I’ve learned a lot from having done this before, and I told people the advantage that I have had is that I have done this before,” Huckabee told a crowd at the Palladian View Forum in South Carolina this week.

“The disadvantage is that I have done this before. I think one of things that I’ll have to go against is there is a certain element of what I call the ‘the new girl in school syndrome,” Huckabee said, comparing the current crop of GOP presidential contenders to a new girl showing up at a middle school and every boy wanting to be her friend.

Read it all: http://www.buzzfeed.com/meganapper/huckabee-my-primary-opponents-are-new-girl-in-school

I remember being the "new girl in the school" in fifth grade. It was exciting for the short time it lasted, if I ignored having my ponytail pulled, and being teased. But it did not last the year out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 23
This was a great interview. I really enjoyed it.

Follow me on Twitter