Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:46 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
How do you guys like this write-up of the Huckabee-strategy?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/11/exclusive-mike-huckabee-campaign-unveils-ground-game-for-2016-targets-american-worker/

Quote:
“The summer blockbuster never wins the Oscar,” Gidley stated, in terms of the poll numbers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
I have been surprised how many positive articles about Gov. Huckabee there are on Breitbart.
Quote:
Gidley told Breitbart News that Huckabee’s campaign is not like his 2008 run, where the focus was that he was a former Baptist preacher.

“Now, we’re talking about what he did as governor – how he rooted out corruption, how he passed the first broad based tax cut in the history of the state, balanced the budget every year for 10 years – those are things you can talk about now because you’re not unknown,” he explained.

Huckabee’s 2016 plan is focusing more on the American worker and tapping into this voting block, in addition to maintaining his evangelical support.

Hoping soon that the Republican voters will get off their romance with Donald Trump and start thinking about things like "experience and success in office," and "consistent Christian viewpoint and character," and "eloquence and communication of principles," and "strategies to bring America back to her roots and her standing in the world."

The huge tragedy of ISIS and Iran having a nuclear bomb and refugees having to flee Syria and the whole collapse of law and order and peace in the Middle East, I think we can lay at the feet of this administration. It is their terrifying legacy. That, along with destroying the morality and character and many of the freedoms we held dear. And putting our economy in great jeopardy with unsustainable debt and financial policy.

Think what a different nation we already are, after 6 1/2 years of Obama's presidency. Praying we can get our nation back.

Post by justgrace Liked by: goalieman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:10 am 
Lieutenant General

These insightful Huckabee-strategy articles keep coming:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/supporters-warn-dont-sleep-on-mike-huckabee/article/2571909#.VfQ79CwybXc.facebook

Positive article. The disclosure at the end cracked me up:

Quote:
Disclosure: The author's wife works as an adviser to Scott Walker.

I wonder if there is a marital disagreement there?
:floor

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:21 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
justgrace wrote:
I have been surprised how many positive articles about Gov. Huckabee there are on Breitbart.
Quote:
Gidley told Breitbart News that Huckabee’s campaign is not like his 2008 run, where the focus was that he was a former Baptist preacher.

“Now, we’re talking about what he did as governor – how he rooted out corruption, how he passed the first broad based tax cut in the history of the state, balanced the budget every year for 10 years – those are things you can talk about now because you’re not unknown,” he explained.

Huckabee’s 2016 plan is focusing more on the American worker and tapping into this voting block, in addition to maintaining his evangelical support.

Hoping soon that the Republican voters will get off their romance with Donald Trump and start thinking about things like "experience and success in office," and "consistent Christian viewpoint and character," and "eloquence and communication of principles," and "strategies to bring America back to her roots and her standing in the world."

The huge tragedy of ISIS and Iran having a nuclear bomb and refugees having to flee Syria and the whole collapse of law and order and peace in the Middle East, I think we can lay at the feet of this administration. It is their terrifying legacy. That, along with destroying the morality and character and many of the freedoms we held dear. And putting our economy in great jeopardy with unsustainable debt and financial policy.

Think what a different nation we already are, after 6 1/2 years of Obama's presidency. Praying we can get our nation back.

I wonder if any of the Trump or Carson supporters would be willing to hire a person to work for them who had no previous related experience for the job they wish to hire them for? I'd be willing to bet that they wouldn't, yet they would want someone to hold possibly the most important job in the world with no previous experience. Bewildering to say the least.

Post by goalieman Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:36 pm 
Lieutenant General

goalieman wrote:

I wonder if any of the Trump or Carson supporters would be willing to hire a person to work for them who had no previous related experience for the job they wish to hire them for? I'd be willing to bet that they wouldn't, yet they would want someone to hold possibly the most important job in the world with no previous experience. Bewildering to say the least.

Yeah, people should THINK :wall

Does anyone go for medical treatment to a doctor who has had very little training? - Being President is much more difficult than being a doctor. :wall-yellow

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace