Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
Good stuff.

Quote:
Mike Huckabee’s Vine Video Series Highlights Hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton’s ‘Hard Choices’

GOP presidential candidate former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is up with a series of videos in response to Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton sending all the GOP candidates who attended the last GOP primary debate a copy of her book, “Hard Choices.” Huckabee is mocking the former Secretary of State on several fronts.

“Receiving a copy of Hillary Clinton’s book in no way reminded me of her ‘record of accomplishment.’ Instead, it reminded me that many of her choices should have never been ‘Hard Choices.’ Whether it is Benghazi, her email server, foreign donations, TPP, or hiding from the public in her campaign, Hillary has made a lot of wrong choices,” Huckabee stated in a press release. “I am the only Republican candidate with a history of defeating the Clinton Political Machine. I know they will pull out all of the stops to win an election, but I know how to fight back – and win. Hillary might think she can dupe the public with the title of a book, but it is important she be reminded of her real record.”

Read the rest and watch:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/12/mike-huckabees-vine-video-series-highlights-hypocrisy-hillary-clintons-hard-choices/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Peter wrote:
Good stuff.

Quote:
Mike Huckabee’s Vine Video Series Highlights Hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton’s ‘Hard Choices’

GOP presidential candidate former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is up with a series of videos in response to Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton sending all the GOP candidates who attended the last GOP primary debate a copy of her book, “Hard Choices.” Huckabee is mocking the former Secretary of State on several fronts.

“Receiving a copy of Hillary Clinton’s book in no way reminded me of her ‘record of accomplishment.’ Instead, it reminded me that many of her choices should have never been ‘Hard Choices.’ Whether it is Benghazi, her email server, foreign donations, TPP, or hiding from the public in her campaign, Hillary has made a lot of wrong choices,” Huckabee stated in a press release. “I am the only Republican candidate with a history of defeating the Clinton Political Machine. I know they will pull out all of the stops to win an election, but I know how to fight back – and win. Hillary might think she can dupe the public with the title of a book, but it is important she be reminded of her real record.”

Read the rest and watch:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/12/mike-huckabees-vine-video-series-highlights-hypocrisy-hillary-clintons-hard-choices/

All four of these are very good and show Huckabee as ready and eager to take on Hilary Clinton. It is true he is the only candidate who has had to take on the Clinton machine.