Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:05 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 340
Quote:
Huckabee: My North Korea Dog-Eating Joke Was Factual, “Obama Admitted” He Ate A Dog
Andrew Kaczynski

“But, I’m not gonna stop a sense of humor and I’m not gonna even stop talking factual things that are the basis of humor, because it offends somebody who really isn’t offended.”

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said a joke he tweeted about North Koreans eating dogs was very funny.

During the Democratic presidential debate, Huckabee tweeted “I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador!” The joke caused outrage online as many decried the joke as racist.

“You have to understand, the left doesn’t care what the facts are,” Huckabee said on the Louder with Crowder program on Thursday. “They manufacture their offenses. So even if there’s nothing to be offended about, they can pretend that they’re offended so that they can demand an apology, demand a retraction.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/huckabee-my-north-korea-dog-eating-joke-was-factual-obama-ad#.ggodJKZbv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:45 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
Good on Huck for not taking the faux outrage manufactued by the left seriously. Unfortunately, the internet and its offspring like Twitter have given a megaphone to a very small group of lefties to make their numbers appear much bigger than they are.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:46 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
The people who are outraged weren't going to vote for Mike anyway. There is a portion of the electorate that he will never win over and he is smart enough to realize that worrying about their opinion is a waste of his time and energy. Time and energy better spent on those that might be swayed his direction.