Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:40 am 

Liked: 340
Quote:
Huckabee: Nikki Haley Wrong to Hit Trump in GOP's SOTU Response
By Bill Hoffmann | Wednesday, 13 Jan 2016 04:52 PM

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley was wrong to have trashed Donald Trump in her Republican rebuttal of President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee tells Newsmax TV.

The former governor of Arkansas told "The Steve Malzberg Show" that Haley should have fully concentrated on tearing into the commander-in-chief’s speech instead of alienating her fellow Republican, who remains the runaway Republican presidential front-runner.

"I'm not sure why she needed to do that because it very well could be Donald Trump may be the nominee and if he is, then we need to unite behind him," Huckabee said Wednesday.
"The Republican National Committee has been very forceful in saying we have to all line up and agree that we're going to support the nominee and not be third-party candidates."

Full article:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/mike-huckabee-nikki-haley-donald-trump-sotu/2016/01/13/id/709353/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 208
Obviously I'm not a Trump supporter, but it was just stupid to have Haley give that speech. And make no mistake about it, she was spoon-fed that speech by the party bosses.

It's one of those things that causes me to shake my head and wonder if there's any intelligence at all among the establishment elite. That kind of speech only increases Trump's support.

Profile Send private message