Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 0
This article on the New York Times blog is a great example of Huck's Army dominating the early portions of the comment section. However, the main point of this post is a comment made by an independent voter from South Carolina. This is good stuff:
Quote:
Clark, I’m curious to know why you think “most Republicans don’t view him as electable”?

Mike Huckabee is VERY electable. In fact, I am an independent voter that will be voting for Barack Obama in the primary election, but if it happens that he is not the nominee, I will be throwing ALL of my support behind Huckabee.

I’ve been supporting him for months (long before his outstanding performance at the Iowa straw poll). Just check his webpage and view my blogs.

In fact, in a head to head match up, he can easily beat Clinton. And it would be a tough race between him and Obama, because they share a lot of the same values, believe it or not.

The only southern state that Clinton would be able to carry would be Arkansas, and if Huckabee was running she wouldn’t. She would NOT carry Ohio against Huckabee either. One important factor you need to keep in mind is that black (traditional democratic voters) voted for Bush in 2004 especially in SC and Ohio, because much of the black population very conservative when it comes to social values. Take Obama’s gospel tour in SC for instance.

Mike Huckabee could very easily be the next POTUS if Republicans were to wake up, and it looks like they slowly are.