Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
Capt Sully:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4499437/safe ... t_id=86920

Obama's finest moment:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4499436/huck ... t_id=86920

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 pm 
General

Liked: 71
I just played back Huckabee's show from this weekend and I don't think his discussion on the shootings is getting enough publicity.

He had 2 segments on the topic, the first was with a psychologist and an former FBI agent who both spoke about what could be done to keep from happening in the future. It was a good segment but the second segment with the interview of the lady who had recovered from a gun shot to the head was the most compelling. Unfortunately I can not find a video of it.

She spoke about the incident and meeting the boy that shot her and how she forgave him of what he did to her.

There was no blaming of anyone or anything in the segments. No discussion of any crosshairs or political implications of the shooting. It was informative, understanding, and at times gripping discussion about someones elses similiar circumstances and how they overcame.

For those that are not literarily challenged as me :lol: , there is a good blog post to be written in Huckabee's response as compared to others and how Huckabee addresses the heart of the issue stays away form blaming others.