Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 am 
***** General

Liked: 259

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 am 
Major General

Liked: 35
He's running.

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 am 
Major General

Liked: 23
Did anyone else notice how Hannity took several jabs at Mike during his interview.

1. Rant on Michelle Obama's intrusion into parental rights regarding school food.

Hannity knows Mike had her on his program regarding the issue of improving healthy choices FGDA provide to the public schools cafeteria and Mike agreed.

2. " Your book really is a "simple" book, no offense intended !" Really?

3. "See you when you get back from your tour, be careful you don't gain ten pounds on the road!" This was his closing comment, so kind!!

I may be too sensitive but Hannity always behaves condescending to Mike but I really believe he is jealous of his national popularity.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 am 
Major General

Liked: 54
I noticed all of what you mentioned, Sandra, and more. I would rather Hannity would just shut his mouth and let Governor Huckabee talk. I have noticed that he is especially rude to Mike in particular in this way. He talks over many people, but I recently heard him interviewing a liberal who was supporting the fits of those who are on the take in Wisconsin and he let her talk more than he did Huckabee in this segment.

On the positive side, Huckabee did very well and had important things to say. He is a very good thinker, not just on his feet, but in deeper reflection as evidenced by some of the hints given here of what is in his book. As in another recent clip, it seems that he will base his decision to run upon the public’s response to the ideas he puts forth in this book. He views this book as expressing the policies he would seek to implement if he were elected President. If he senses that he finds agreement with a substantial segment of the electorate than he will run. I have not had the opportunity to read the book yet, but my feeling from the title and the hints we have been given as to its contents would lead me to conclude that if a large portion of the electorate do not agree, then or country is toast anyway.

I liked that Huckabee also indicated that he is optimistic that if he were in a head to head with Obama, that he believes he would have a very good chance of beating Obama – over the issues. At the same time he indicated that the biggest hurtle would be receiving the nomination. That, I think was a direct challenge to the likes of Hannity. We all know here that Hannity has been subversive to Huckabee’s advancement, and I don’t expect that to change, but Huckabee put him on notice that he, Huckabee, was the best chance to beat Obama (assuming that is what Hannity truly wants to see happen).

I liked what I heard from Huckabee. As to Hannity, he needs to learn to show more respect to the next President of the United States.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 am 
Major General

Liked: 35
GOP12 Tweets..

Mike Huckabee: "I would be in a very good position" to beat Obama http://bit.ly/eVIbsR
9 minutes ago via web

MT @DailyCaller Mark Levin to Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels: ‘You’re not presidential’ - http://j.mp/hF6QFa [VIDEO]
about 1 hour ago via web

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)