Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:31 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
I know the left is mocking this, but I like how Huckabee sticks up for American exceptionalism and teaching our children to be AMERICANS not globalists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfOAHoL ... r_embedded

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

Post by ConservTexan has received Likes: 2 BDBopper, Steadfast
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:17 pm 
***** General

Liked: 225
I hate that the writers of Superman chose to make an issue of this, but actually, as far as I know, Superman was never an American citizen. His residence, the Fortress of Solitude, is located in the Arctic. Superman doesn't have a birth certificate, a social security number, a job or income, he doesn't vote or pay taxes, and with his supreme powers, laws and borders really don't apply to him; he is truly a freeman on the land (and in the air).

Clark Kent on the other hand, is a completely different story. I bet you the corporate entity that is CLARK KENT is a responsible and patriotic citizen, registered with the state by his adoptive parents, Ma and Pa Kent.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:39 pm 
** General

Liked: 107
Wow, I always love it when Huckabee gets fired up about something!! That interview was perfect. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:56 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
christopher.wilkerson wrote:
I hate that the writers of Superman chose to make an issue of this, but actually, as far as I know, Superman was never an American citizen. His residence, the Fortress of Solitude, is located in the Arctic. Superman doesn't have a birth certificate, a social security number, a job or income, he doesn't vote or pay taxes, and with his supreme powers, laws and borders really don't apply to him; he is truly a freeman on the land (and in the air).

Clark Kent on the other hand, is a completely different story. I bet you the corporate entity that is CLARK KENT is a responsible and patriotic citizen, registered with the state by his adoptive parents, Ma and Pa Kent.

Didn't the old Superman fight for "Truth, justice and the American way."? Or is that a different superhero?