Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 pm 
***** General

Liked: 225
Trump got all the press from this event... i haven't heard any of what any other candidates said.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 am 

Liked: 340
Splendid appearance by Gov. Huckabee.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:13 pm 
Captain

Liked: 81
christopher.wilkerson wrote:
Trump got all the press from this event... i haven't heard any of what any other candidates said.

I wonder if the silence concerning the other candidates is intentional on the part of the media.

I've not heard the others, but regardless... very well done by Governor Huckabee.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:05 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Huckabee did an impressive job. There were numerous ovations, including a couple of standing ovations. Luntz was the moderator, and I think he was a bit taken aback by how well Gov. Huckabee did, especially when he took the cue to use his last minute to present himself as best candidate for the race. Huckabee rose and gave an excellent summation of why we need this man for President. May God grant this to become a fact, for it will take His help to go the full distance, protected from a rabid press that hates conservatives and--more than before--conservative Christians.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:51 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
I am baffled that a so called "family leadership" meeting would highlight Trump so heavily. May I point out that he's exactly what is wrong with the state of the family in this country? Are these people aware that he's traded in a wife for a younger model, not once, but twice? Then he has the unmitigated gall to say he doesn't think he needs forgiveness for anything?? At least Gingrich had the good sense to acknowledge the wrong he did in his previous two marriages. Does a person have to be a committed Christian to be a viable Republican candidate? Maybe not but the family leadership summit is supposed to be speaking to the Christian conservative wing of the Republican party and the reaction among the attendees leads me to believe many "Christians" in this country worship mammon not Christ.

Post by juditupp has received Likes: 2 Miranda, Peter