Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm 

Liked: 152
1. I have a suggestion for the "secret" threads. Is there anyway to use red (as in STOP) for the administrator/moderator only threads so I won't forget which ones I can't link others to :?: And maybe a yellow or orange for those that are member only threads. You know I'm not that computer savvy so I don't know if it's possible to do something like that or not.

2. Would it be hard to get links to turn red automatically so people see immediately that it's a link :?:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:37 pm 

If the color coding won't work for the member only and moderator only threads would it be possible to have a box pop up that says something like "Are you sure you want to post this member only [moderator only] thread?" :?:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:25 pm 

Some of our members have been finding videos that we don't know how to embed. What does everyone think of starting a few locked sticky threads on our forum for posting links and brief descriptions along with thread discussion links :?: One in our News Theater for Huckabee and possibly in our other areas, too (McCain, Obama, issues, etc.) We could post a note at the top of each post asking members to post links they think should be added on discussion threads then they'd still be easily accessible even if we can't figure out how to embed them (until or if their sites take them down)

Any opinions :?:

Until we decide; how about putting links of threads with request here :?:
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=13071 (Debbie - June 10 9:07 PM)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 pm 
General

Liked: 52
GrannyT wrote:
Until we decide; how about putting links of threads with request here :?:
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=13071 (Debbie - June 10 9:07 PM)

I posted a redlasso clip in response to Debbie's request, so I think that thread is taken care of now. Granted, the segment she mentioned was quite long, so since I only posted 5:32 of it, if she mentions furthers specifics that she was hoping to be "redlassoed" (I don't think my former English teacher-mother would want me "verbing" nouns like that!), I might need to make another clip or two.

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm 

Trox posted a link that could be used in the future for info. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13365
There have been other links posted that could also be good resource links. How about starting a sticky thread in "grassroots central" for good resource links? Could we do it in a way similar to the VP polls thread where we keep it clean with just the links and another thread for discussion?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:41 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
I have comments on two items in this thread:

1. Regarding having a sticky for videos that can't be embedded, there is a link in Mike Huckabee in the News already for this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12400

2. Regarding adding a sticky for a thread listing resources, that sounds like a good idea to me.