Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm 

Liked: 152
http://marylandreporter.com/2011/05/05/huckabee-helps-md-gop-raise-money-as-he-looks-at-presidential-run/

Will this clip from the article squash the "His wife says 'no' rumors: :?:

Quote:
Huckabee said he is seriously “contemplating and praying” about running for president. And while his wife supports him becoming a candidate again, he said he’s just not sure.

Post by GrannyT Liked by: Craig88USC
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
GrannyT wrote:
http://marylandreporter.com/2011/05/05/huckabee-helps-md-gop-raise-money-as-he-looks-at-presidential-run/

Will this clip from the article squash the "His wife says 'no' rumors: :?:

Quote:
Huckabee said he is seriously “contemplating and praying” about running for president. And while his wife supports him becoming a candidate again, he said he’s just not sure.

From what I've heard/read/seen, I get the impression she's been more openly gung ho about it than he bas, but I could be wrong.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:42 pm 

Liked: 152
cschande wrote:
From what I've heard/read/seen, I get the impression she's been more openly gung ho about it than he bas, but I could be wrong.

This is the first I've seen in the news that says where Janet stands on him running again. I've read SEVERAL comments on various sites that said the reason he isn't running is because his wife says "NO!" I'm glad I found something to post when I see those comments again.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm 
***** General

Liked: 523
Could it be that those commenters are confusing Huckabee's wife with Haley Barbour's? (You know those southern GOP's all look alike!) :wink: