Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:13 am 
***** General

Liked: 190
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05 ... eough-2012

There are numerous articles already on this. Sure does look bad for Romney that even his own former campaign staffers are questioning his political credibility.

Post by nrobyar has received Likes: 2 Craig88USC, justgrace
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:11 am 
***** General

Liked: 247
You just made my night! lol This is going in my Romney file! :wink:

Quote:
The New Hampshire Republican who oversaw Romney's 2008 campaign in the Granite State says he's no longer sure what Romney stands for.

Quote:
A former gubernatorial candidate in New Hampshire, Keough says Romney's wishy-washy political identity and inability to stake out firm, consistent positions as a candidate were the reasons for his decision to cut ties with Romney. "He struggled with that in the last campaign," Keough explains, "and to some extent I think he's still struggling with it."

Quote:
"I don't think the voters are looking for somebody who's going to be recasting himself," he says. "They want somebody who's been true to a certain set of political ideals for a while."

MIKE HUCKABEE!!!

Post by ColoradoMom4Huckabee Liked by: maryrae

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 pm 
General

Liked: 52
ColoradoMom4Huckabee wrote:
Quote:
"I don't think the voters are looking for somebody who's going to be recasting himself," he says. "They want somebody who's been true to a certain set of political ideals for a while."

Wow, he really hit the nail on the head with this statement. Because the moral issues are such a part of one's core being and belief system, I don't understand how my pro-life Christian friends can support someone like him if he has gone back and forth on such vital points.

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:53 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 31
The Romney supporters from '08 here in SC are jumping ship too. I've heard very similar complaints from them about Mitt. They complain that he just used them in '08 and forgot about them when he didn't need them anymore. They don't feel the loyalty from him, so they're not loyal to him anymore.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:04 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
You just made my night! lol This is going in my Romney file!

You must need a a multi-level file cabinet to fit all the flip flopping phoniness that is Willard Mittens Romney! :lol:

I have to try and get into Hugh Hewitt's show tomorrow and bring up this topic..........don't think they'll put me on though. 8)

Post by goalieman has received Likes: 2 FiscalConservative, justgrace

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:41 pm 
General

Liked: 71
atrain3067 wrote:
The Romney supporters from '08 here in SC are jumping ship too. I've heard very similar complaints from them about Mitt. They complain that he just used them in '08 and forgot about them when he didn't need them anymore. They don't feel the loyalty from him, so they're not loyal to him anymore.

Where are you getting you information from? Thats all you need to know about Romney. One thing I have learned about people so far in my life is that the way someone treats others will the way they treat you also.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:10 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
FiscalConservative wrote:
atrain3067 wrote:

Where are you getting you information from? Thats all you need to know about Romney. One thing I have learned about people so far in my life is that the way someone treats others will the way they treat you also.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54516.html

Quote:
The only Mormon in the South Carolina legislature is Alan Clemmons, a real estate lawyer from Myrtle Beach with a shiny bald head, natty suits, and a hyperactive Twitter feed.

Rep. Clemmons ardently supported Mitt Romney for president in 2008, raising money and rallying political support for the former Massachusetts governor. He is unlikely to do so again. Clemmons says he’s distressed by the distance Romney has kept from the state since departing abruptly for Michigan just before the 2008 primary. And he finds the insinuation from some in Romney’s circle that South Carolina has a religion problem particularly galling.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
goalieman wrote:
You just made my night! lol This is going in my Romney file!

You must need a a multi-level file cabinet to fit all the flip flopping phoniness that is Willard Mittens Romney! :lol:

I have to try and get into Hugh Hewitt's show tomorrow and bring up this topic..........don't think they'll put me on though. 8)

LOL! :lol: Thank goodness for digital! I wonder how much memory this file is taking on my computer? Hahaha! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 pm 
General

Liked: 71
cschande wrote:
FiscalConservative wrote:
atrain3067 wrote:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54516.html

Quote:
The only Mormon in the South Carolina legislature is Alan Clemmons, a real estate lawyer from Myrtle Beach with a shiny bald head, natty suits, and a hyperactive Twitter feed.

Rep. Clemmons ardently supported Mitt Romney for president in 2008, raising money and rallying political support for the former Massachusetts governor. He is unlikely to do so again. Clemmons says he’s distressed by the distance Romney has kept from the state since departing abruptly for Michigan just before the 2008 primary. And he finds the insinuation from some in Romney’s circle that South Carolina has a religion problem particularly galling.

:like

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Looking through Clemmons' tweets, looks like he will be backing Huntsman this go around.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:31 pm 
***** General

Liked: 4
There was a reason why Romney dropped out of that SC debate. People have the same concerns about him that they had the first time around in 08. The problem from his is that he never really came clean. He always tried to wiggle his way out of every flip flop. If he runs again, it will be another waste of his hard earned dollars and as a businessman I don't think he will take that risk again.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 am 
General

Liked: 41
I believe Romney didn't compete at that debate is because he would take hit on Romneycare and Mike Huckabee wasn't there to take a hit too. Don't think Romney wants Huckabee to score more than he does in the national polls.