Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Interesting criticisms of the candidates. He did not have a criticism of Huckabee, only thought he would not run.

Michael Reagan: Look Beyond My Dad for a New GOP Leader

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Michael ... id/395542#

Quote:
Reagan, who spoke at the National Rifle Association’s annual conference in Pittsburgh recently, had harsh words for the hopefuls who are looking to win the nomination to face off against President Barack Obama in next year’s election.

In a brutally frank assessment of the potential Republican candidates, he picked them apart one by one, saying he did not believe either former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee or former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin would run.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:05 pm 
***** General

Liked: 523
Quote:
And you know, he was a man who cared about this country. He was a man who loved this country. It was always 'morning in America' for him. I want to find somebody who starts putting out positive messages about America like Ronald Reagan did. Somebody who is a cheerleader for America
Well, duh... who could that possibly be? scratch

Quote:
he changed it by building coalitions. Pope John Paul ... Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, Tip O'Neill. To do these things he had to find areas of agreement and move forward. And you also have to remember, you always don't get everything you want right off the bat. You have to work towards an end. Look at politics as a football field. You have to go a 100 yards to score a touchdown. Ten yards at a time is OK as long as you score. I'm getting tired of hearing people throwing touchdown passes and when nobody catches it, they go home.

“If we don't hang together in the next election, we won't take back the Senate nor the White House. And we'll have four more years of our rights being taken away by this administration. We need to find areas where we work together, not apart.”
Yeah, and when GH says this, he's a progressive, liberal, weak, compromiser, etc.
:wall-yellow :wall-yellow :wall-yellow
Okay, everyone who thinks his speech was influenced by GH, either directly or indirectly, raise your hand!

Post by QuoVadisAnima has received Likes: 7 bmk2307, Craig88USC, goalieman, GrannyT, justgrace, Southern Doc, Texan4Huckabee

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 am 
***** General

Liked: 275
:soldier

It was the closest emoticon I could find with a raised hand. 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 am 

Liked: 152
QuoVadisAnima wrote:
Yeah, and when GH says this, he's a progressive, liberal, weak, compromiser, etc.
:wall-yellow :wall-yellow :wall-yellow
Okay, everyone who thinks his speech was influenced by GH, either directly or indirectly, raise your hand!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 am 
Captain

Liked: 72
Do you think they see that Huck fits the mold for a great President? Are they still looking for a candidate? Do you think Michael is taking clues from Huck?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:58 am 
Major General

Liked: 23
I really liked Mike's opening remarks on his TV show. He summed it up praising the success of the operation to rid the world of bin Laden due to exceptional team work and cooperation to achieve a noble common goal. Mike implied that this is greatly lacking in Congress today among most of our politicians. I think Michael Reagan and his Dad would have liked it too.

Post by sandra has received Likes: 2 Craig88USC, QuoVadisAnima