Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
Via Facebook:
Mike Huckabee wrote:
I am excited to announce my new history video series for kids – Learn Our History – I hope you will take a moment now to learn more about it – Go back in time to experience the Reagan Revolution!

http://learnourhistory.com

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:29 pm 
***** General

Liked: 37
More fodder for the "He's not running" crowd. I won't buy that logic. This is another avenue for him to make money while running and he needs that for his family.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:46 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm 
***** General

Liked: 211
I love this idea!

Being a "co-founder" of something like this means all he will be doing going forward is collecting a paycheck. I don't think that will interfere with running for POTUS too much.

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Wow! What a talented, hard-working man! This is something so needed in America. Our schools unfortunately leave much of the history out that has any reference to God. Or it has been rewritten to barely reflect the true history. Thank you, Governor Huckabee. I hope many families will get this series for their children so they can understand what America stands for.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm 
Captain

Liked: 72
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54794.html

politico takes notice....makes possible issue of profit motive....

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
dadof5 wrote:

I sent the link to Ben Smith at Politico earlier this afternoon, and he responded and thanked me for sending it to him.

I've done the same with articles and polls about Huckabee to Christian at GOP12 and Ed and AP at Hotair. I'd say a good 30-40% of the stuff I send to Hotair ends up getting posted. Ed's actually written me back a couple of times using his personal email address. I'm hoping to build a good rapport with a number of conservative pundits around the net so that as the campaign approaches I can continue to feed them positive articles and info about Mike.

Just my little contribution towards spreading the Huck around. :D

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Post by cschande has received Likes: 7 Craig88USC, IowaforHuckabee, janelles, justgrace, Miserere, navyqueen, WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:39 am 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
cschande wrote:
dadof5 wrote:

I sent the link to Ben Smith at Politico earlier this afternoon, and he responded and thanked me for sending it to him.

I've done the same with articles and polls about Huckabee to Christian at GOP12 and Ed and AP at Hotair. I'd say a good 30-40% of the stuff I send to Hotair ends up getting posted. Ed's actually written me back a couple of times using his personal email address. I'm hoping to build a good rapport with a number of conservative pundits around the net so that as the campaign approaches I can continue to feed them positive articles and info about Mike.

Just my little contribution towards spreading the Huck around. :D

Way to go, making more friends with honey than vinegar! I truly believe that much of the trash talk can be brought down by the truth and by civil discourse on our part. And, yes, you are doing such a valuable thing by paying attention to trying to win over conservative pundits in this way. They no doubt get the feeds from the opposition to Huckabee all the time. And in the interest of fairness they may feel a need to balance them. Thanks to you, Craig, Donna, TexasConservative and others who are doing the same noble and persuasive thing...Of the loyal order of Yeomen (and women)!

Post by justgrace Liked by: janelles