Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Indiana4Huck wrote:
Suppose Huck plans to announce he is running the last five minutes of the show. He wears a purple tie and we all know the first few seconds of his show. :lol:

Haha...but...

my husband said, what if Huckabee wears a regular colored tie. Then at the commercial break switches to the purple tie for the last 5 minutes of the show.

That would really be pretty amazing. Cause I am sure that Fox News has heard many hints about the purple tie.

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

Post by ConservTexan Liked by: Chadballer
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:43 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
Oh my goodness, as I am writing this, I just got a robocall from Mike Huckabee for Faith and Family to protect the National day of Prayer. :shock:

:pray

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:46 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 20
ConservTexan wrote:
Indiana4Huck wrote:
Suppose Huck plans to announce he is running the last five minutes of the show. He wears a purple tie and we all know the first few seconds of his show. :lol:

Haha...but...

my husband said, what if Huckabee wears a regular colored tie. Then at the commercial break switches to the purple tie for the last 5 minutes of the show.

That would really be pretty amazing. Cause I am sure that Fox News has heard many hints about the purple tie.

Assuming of course that he has heard about the urban myth of the Purple Tie.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm 

Liked: 152
ConservTexan wrote:
Indiana4Huck wrote:

Haha...but...

That's what my granddaughter, Domo said, too. I guess great minds think alike.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
Chadballer wrote:
Craig88USC wrote:
Stephen Hall wrote:
I know some people are confused because Huck did say he would wait till summer to announce. Some people said August, I and a few others (including Huckabee) said June, and my earlier assessment was May.

However, the political situation has changed. The biggest change is the self-destruction of Romney's campaign. Newt's announcement plays a factor, as well as the establishment being split between Romney and Daniels. The planets are aligned for Mike Huckabee to take advantage of this, and if he plays his cards right, this nomination process could be over pretty quickly (relatively speaking).

So if he announces the formation of an exploratory commitee, tomorrow will be his final Fox News show. (Until perhaps 2021 when he completes his second term in the White House.. although I don't think Fox News could afford him then ;))

I just don't get why he wouldn't announce his run tomorrow if he has to give up the Fox show (and I'm guessing the radio shows go along with that?) He knows that the support is there...

The exploratory committee is in case he changes his mind for whatever reasons and decides to take the 5PM weekday slot (Beck's soon to be ex-job) open at Fox News?

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm 
** General

Liked: 107
I am getting excited!!! I'm going to go get my large Huckabee yard sign out of the garage so I can put it out as soon as he announces!

My cable has been out today and I already called it in. I hope it's fixed soon so I can watch these media appearances. :pray

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 pm 

Stephen Hall wrote:
ConservTexan wrote:
Indiana4Huck wrote:

Haha...but...

Assuming of course that he has heard about the urban myth of the Purple Tie.

Trust us...he's not only heard of it but ConserTexan presented him with a tie to wear at the book signing in Texas.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
Chris Wallace just announced he will have GMH on his show Sunday morning...good sign!

Post by Steadfast has received Likes: 6 beezwax, ColoradoMom4Huckabee, DFCSTech, GrannyT, QuoVadisAnima, Southern Doc

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm 

Huckabeliever wrote:
I am getting excited!!! I'm going to go get my large Huckabee yard sign out of the garage so I can put it out as soon as he announces!

My cable has been out today and I already called it in. I hope it's fixed soon so I can watch these media appearances. :pray

We'll have to have an active thread going and hope one of our tech guys will post a link or two for live streaming.

Major

Liked: 34
Craig88USC wrote:
Chadballer wrote:
Craig88USC wrote:
So if he announces the formation of an exploratory commitee, tomorrow will be his final Fox News show. (Until perhaps 2021 when he completes his second term in the White House.. although I don't think Fox News could afford him then ;))

I just don't get why he wouldn't announce his run tomorrow if he has to give up the Fox show (and I'm guessing the radio shows go along with that?) He knows that the support is there...

The exploratory committee is in case he changes his mind for whatever reasons and decides to take the 5PM weekday slot (Beck's soon to be ex-job) open at Fox News?

Well...that's a pretty easy decision :D

***** General

Liked: 92
And Wallace said he did not know what Mike would say but how exciting that Mike is now a guest.

Major General

Liked: 35
FOX NEWS is really really REALLY playing this up all day long today almost at every break ESPECIALLY about Huck's appearance on FOX NEWS SUNDAY!

:beach :whisper :party :pooh :army

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

Post by Craig88USC Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:52 pm 
Sergeant

Don't set your hopes on the tie when he announces, you may cause yourself a heart attack for no reason. Besides, Huckabee has been known for setting new fashion trends...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 24
Guys I dont get nervous often, nor excited. But I have to tell you. I am on Pins and Needles. The Gov is everywhere right now. I dont see how he could let this go, after he gave it his all in 2008. Huck is the front runner., with no Huckabee it will get nasty.

Post by charleslawlesss has received Likes: 5 Chadballer, DFCSTech, GrannyT, jcpender, maryrae

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm 

Stephen Hall wrote:
Don't set your hopes on the tie when he announces, you may cause yourself a heart attack for no reason. Besides, Huckabee has been known for setting new fashion trends...

Who knows...maybe he'll wear the purple tie on Cavuto or Hannity :?: Then the hype would even be more. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm 
** General

Liked: 107
GrannyT wrote:
Huckabeliever wrote:

We'll have to have an active thread going and hope one of our tech guys will post a link or two for live streaming.

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:58 pm 
Major

Liked: 34
charleslawlesss wrote:
Guys I dont get nervous often, nor excited. But I have to tell you. I am on Pins and Needles. The Gov is everywhere right now. I dont see how he could let this go, after he gave it his all in 2008. Huck is the front runner., with no Huckabee it will get nasty.

I'm with you...I'm so nervous right now...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm 
Sergeant

With him booking appearances before, during, and after the show, I am more sure now than ever that he is announcing an exploratory committee. Its obvious he is drumming up interest and anticipation, and I am sure he is aware of what will happen to him if he gets our hopes up like this and then crush them.

If he was going to announce that he wasn't going to run, it would have been a matter-of-fact statement like the one after the Texas primary and be done with it. The fact that he and Fox News is hyping it bodes well for all of us. Needless to say, I am not going to get much sleep tonight.

Post by Stephen Hall Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 6
Isn't there a place to see Fox News online? Anybody have that link?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
I say look for the tie on Cavuto...

Post by Steadfast has received Likes: 2 GrannyT, janelles

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next