Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 am 
Major General

Liked: 12
Time posted what they say is the email.

Quote:
Huckabee e-mail to his inner circle:

Tomorrow night (Saturday) I will announce the next step in my plans for 2012 during my show on the Fox News Channel. I would like to be able to call you or email you personally and in advance of the announcement, but due to the fact that the decision was not finalized until today and that I committed to Fox that I will absolutely not release it prior to doing so on the channel, that became impractical.
A lot of information and speculation was already rampant in the press today, and it frankly isn't fair to you to tell you the details and then put you in the awkward position of saying you didn't know (which at that point wouldn't be true) or saying you did know, but couldn't reveal or discuss it.
It was this afternoon before I could even get word to all of my own children and even now, the executive producer of my show and the staff and crew of the show don't know and won't until I actually do the final preparation literally minutes before I share the decision live Saturday night.
I will look forward to speaking with you soon and once I fulfill my sworn obligation to Fox, I will be free to discuss things that I can't now due to promises to them and to some possible legal considerations of the announcement.
Many friends have said, "how can we help you in the decision?" My answer has consistently been, "Pray that I have clarity." I have it and will share it Saturday night during the show. Please be patient if I don't respond immediately to an email because I expect that once I pull the trigger Saturday night, things will get even crazier, as if that's possible.
My heartfelt thanks for your friendship, prayers, and support,
Mike Huckabee

Read more: http://thepage.time.com/huckabee-e-mail ... z1MLHnQnTk

Post by jcpender has received Likes: 3 GrannyT, Matthew, Mr. JC
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 11
If authentic, this certainly sounds like a run to me!

Post by Matthew Liked by: sandra

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:14 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
If that is the email, then oh boy is he running!

And I will have to leave on that note. Remember, nobody say what happens until I can get on after 10pm. :P

Hopefully you don't start the victory party without me! :D

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

Post by bmk2307 Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm 
Major General

Liked: 23
In the TIME story that posts the email Mike sent, there is a nice photograph of Mike wearing a beautiful, bright PURPLE TIE !!! Do not know when the picture was taken but I consider it a prophetic sign to HA members because we all know what the purple tie signifies.... MIKE IS RUNNING !! Alleluia & Praise the Lord !!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm 

Liked: 152
jcpender wrote:

Quote:

Tomorrow night (Saturday) I will announce the next step in my plans for 2012 during my show on the Fox News Channel. I would like to be able to call you or email you personally and in advance of the announcement, but due to the fact that the decision was not finalized until today and that I committed to Fox that I will absolutely not release it prior to doing so on the channel, that became impractical.
A lot of information and speculation was already rampant in the press today, and it frankly isn't fair to you to tell you the details and then put you in the awkward position of saying you didn't know (which at that point wouldn't be true) or saying you did know, but couldn't reveal or discuss it.
It was this afternoon before I could even get word to all of my own children and even now, the executive producer of my show and the staff and crew of the show don't know and won't until I actually do the final preparation literally minutes before I share the decision live Saturday night.
I will look forward to speaking with you soon and once I fulfill my sworn obligation to Fox, I will be free to discuss things that I can't now due to promises to them and to some possible legal considerations of the announcement.
Many friends have said, "how can we help you in the decision?" My answer has consistently been, "Pray that I have clarity." I have it and will share it Saturday night during the show. Please be patient if I don't respond immediately to an email because I expect that once I pull the trigger Saturday night, things will get even crazier, as if that's possible.
Mike Huckabee

So, are all those gamblers buying or still selling? lol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:34 pm 
***** General

Liked: 523
Yesterday was pretty crappy & it ended with my finding that our kitchen sink has been leaking for who knows how long & the cabinet has developed a patch of black mold in it. Ugh. Now I have to get a mold remediation place out here to find out if it's the evil kind.

And yet, despite all that, I went to bed & woke up happy because of this news. You know you are a Huckaholic when...

P.S. A hearty welcome a-board to LifeDon'tWasteIt if you're still following this thread! Be warned: This board full of enablers! :lol:

Post by QuoVadisAnima Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
jcpender wrote:

Quote:

Mike Huckabee

How do Time and others get these private emails?

I do like this email. It shows the integrity of Huckabee to be true to his word and to honor his contract. It must be so hard to stay mum and only be able to reveal this to his family members. But what makes me happiest as one who loves prayer is this line: "Many friends have said, 'how can we help you in the decision?' My answer has consistently been, 'Pray that I have clarity.' I have it and will share it Saturday night during the show."

Post by justgrace has received Likes: 2 GrannyT, maryrae

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:45 pm 
***** General

I don't know how they get them, but it just illustrates GH's wisdom in not telling ANYONE outside of his family, doesn't it?

Post by QuoVadisAnima has received Likes: 2 All-in-for-Mike, GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 14
The fact that he mentions that there could possibly be any legal implications points to him running. That's the only scenario where there could be legal implications.

Post by WinningGuy Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 pm 
General

Liked: 52
I usually try to get on Huck's Army around lunch time at work (and often in the evenings), but wouldn't you know yesterday would be quite a busy day for me both at work, commuting home in Washington DC area traffic, fixing dinner and heading out again with my hubby to a church friend's event. So I missed ALL of this until maybe 30 minutes ago when I excitedly read through the whole thread after seeing one of Shelley's emails! Now I am on pins and needles - can't wait!!!!

Funny thing is my husband and I just had a long political discussion last night with a guy from church who works for the National Governor's Association and thinks Mitch Daniels is the best possible candidate since there aren't a lot of other options. When I mentioned I was a Huck supporter, he wasn't sure Mike was electable (argh!!!! :wall ) and I let him know that even though it's early, he's currently leading in most of the polls (to which he responded, "really?", evidently being rather unaware...)

HuckPAC donor code R23742

Post by maryrae has received Likes: 3 GrannyT, janelles, justgrace

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:14 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 14
I don't know what the love affair with Mitch Daniels is about.

I want to see Huckabee/Cain.

Post by WinningGuy Liked by: Huckabeliever

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 58
For all of you who are new here or just recently returned after a long absense, I just wanted to present myself:

I'm John Gustavsson, I'm from Sweden and I support Huckabee. I have done so since 2007 when I first heard of him (I was 16 at the time).

And I'm convinced he'll run! :)

Post by Wendero has received Likes: 3 Craig88USC, maryrae, Texan4Huckabee

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
When I logged on, there were 18 guests. Welcome to Huck's Army! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
At the VERY top of Drudge, it has a link titled, "Huckabee to Supporters: It's Going to Get Even Crazier."
:D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:51 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
All-in-for-Mike wrote:
When I logged on, there were 18 guests. Welcome to Huck's Army! :D

If you want to bring in even more guests tonight and turn those guests into new recruits, check out the thread I just posted:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25275

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Post by cschande Liked by: Craig88USC

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
I just learned that there will be an online statement available after tonight's show at GMH's website.

www.mikehuckabee.com

Also everyone is encouraged to go there NOW and leave a comment in the show feedback section!

Post by Steadfast Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm 
***** General

Steadfast wrote:
I just learned that there will be an online statement available after tonight's show at GMH's website.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com

Also everyone is encouraged to go there NOW and leave a comment in the show feedback section!

Just left mine! It looks like this:

Quote:
Mike, I can't WAIT for your big announcement tonight! I've got a hunch you're running, and I'm so excited to go to work for you. HucksArmy has been preparing for this moment since 2008, and we're ready to roll!

For any Huck fans out there who'd like to join our cause, get registered to join the discussion at the HucksArmy Discussion Forum.

Also, don't forget to help Mike out financially by contributing to Huck PAC today!

Which looks like this in code:

Code:
Mike, I can't WAIT for your big announcement tonight! I've got a hunch you're running, and I'm so excited to go to work for you. [url=http://www.hucksarmy.com/]HucksArmy[/url] has been preparing for this moment since 2008, and we're ready to roll!

For any Huck fans out there who'd like to join our cause, get registered to join the discussion at the [url=http://forum.hucksarmy.com/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=b3898f37eb5a491cd19cd6820702ad6a]HucksArmy Discussion Forum[/url].

Also, don't forget to help Mike out financially by [url=https://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Contribute.Home]contributing to Huck PAC[/url] today!

[url=http://forum.hucksarmy.com/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=b3898f37eb5a491cd19cd6820702ad6a][img]http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/download/file.php?id=1069[/img][/url]

So anyone who wants to use mine as a model can just copy and paste what I've got above and make whatever changes you want to personalize it.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:39 pm 
Major General

Liked: 35
cschande wrote:
Steadfast wrote:

http://www.mikehuckabee.com

Just left mine! It looks like this:

Quote:
Mike, I can't WAIT for your big announcement tonight! I've got a hunch you're running, and I'm so excited to go to work for you. HucksArmy has been preparing for this moment since 2008, and we're ready to roll!

For any Huck fans out there who'd like to join our cause, get registered to join the discussion at the HucksArmy Discussion Forum.

Also, don't forget to help Mike out financially by contributing to Huck PAC today!

Which looks like this in code:

Code:
Mike, I can't WAIT for your big announcement tonight! I've got a hunch you're running, and I'm so excited to go to work for you. [url=http://www.hucksarmy.com/]HucksArmy[/url] has been preparing for this moment since 2008, and we're ready to roll!

For any Huck fans out there who'd like to join our cause, get registered to join the discussion at the [url=http://forum.hucksarmy.com/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=b3898f37eb5a491cd19cd6820702ad6a]HucksArmy Discussion Forum[/url].

Also, don't forget to help Mike out financially by [url=https://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Contribute.Home]contributing to Huck PAC[/url] today!

[url=http://forum.hucksarmy.com/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=b3898f37eb5a491cd19cd6820702ad6a][img]http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/download/file.php?id=1069[/img][/url]

So anyone who wants to use mine as a model can just copy and paste what I've got above and make whatever changes you want to personalize it.

Great idea!

Mike Huckabee

Please click^ on the tank and join up today :)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm 
***** General

Okay, I just posted this at MH.com's Fox Feedback & on Facebook as well as HuckPAC
Quote:
We're ready to be your hero support, Mike!
New recruits welcome - join the forum at Hucksarmy.com!

(I like short & simple for facebook posts - I'm wondering will a graphic post with a comment there?)

Please keep posting your great ideas, Chris, but can you use a link to point your multiple reminders to just one thread to make it easier to keep up with?

Post by QuoVadisAnima Liked by: jcpender

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm 
***** General

QuoVadisAnima wrote:
Okay, I just posted this at MH.com's Fox Feedback & on Facebook as well as HuckPAC
Quote:
We're ready to be your hero support, Mike!
New recruits welcome - join the forum at Hucksarmy.com!

(I like short & simple for facebook posts - I'm wondering will a graphic post with a comment there?)

Please keep posting your great ideas, Chris, but can you use a link to point your multiple reminders to just one thread to make it easier to keep up with?

Here's the main thread, with links to the others:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25275

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next