Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 pm 
Sergeant

Liked: 2
Quote:
Change your FB profile pic to this now, please!

It says the picture is too small.

We'd love to hear what you have to say, guests!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:39 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
tdavisjr wrote:
Has anyone explored the possibility of Mike running for the U.S. Senate to unseat Bill Nelson in Florida?

Maybe it's just me; but everyone has been speculating for some time that Mike was in the mix for running for President so if he announces this tonight, I'm not sure how much of a shock or surprise this would be for anyone. There seems to be a lot of hype about the show tonight for something that has been known was a possibility for some time ago.

We've known for a long time there's a good chance he's running, and we know now that all signs say he is, but the media and conservative pundits have completely missed the boat on this, so a lot of people are gonna be shocked, shocked, shocked tonight!!!

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Post by cschande Liked by: All-in-for-Mike

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm 

Liked: 152
gagoesforhuck wrote:
Quote:
Change your FB profile pic to this now, please!

It says the picture is too small.

Right click on the picture and then left click on "save image as" to save it to your computer in your pictures library or wherever you can find it when you "browse" to update your profile pic on facebook.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Major General

Liked: 24
It won't be long now. Getting nervous. Time to pray! :pray

http://www.facebook.com/rockhill

Post by bobrocky has received Likes: 2 GrannyT, maryrae

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Time to revisit this video by catholicsforhuckabee on youtube....

The Final Countdown. I am reporting for duty Gov. Huckabee.. dont let us down. :D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
Though it is really only a gage of "conventional wisdom" :roll:, the Intrade on Huckabee being the GOP nominee has risen three fold thus far today. From 3 to 9. Not only has all of yesterday's "crash" been made-up but he is now nearly double where he started two days ago.

Let's hope the gamblers never discover that Huck's Army has the proven "insider knowledge" results that would trigger an automatic SEC review.

:D :D :D

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Post by Southern Doc has received Likes: 3 dadof5, GrannyT, Texan4Huckabee

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
Nice video, now the question of the hour, where is my extra Huckabee bumper sticker from 2008? I'm going to find it and put it on our minivan tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
Enjoy the Show everyone!

I'm off to a relatives graduation dinner and won't be able to be here "live." I look forward to reading the 50 pages that will await me when I return around 10:00 p.m.

For all of you faithful soldiers who kept the fires going, the guard posted, and the Army intact through our long Winter Camp. Thank you.

The snow is gone. The crocuses are up. Spring is here and the Campaign begins anew.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Post by Southern Doc has received Likes: 5 All-in-for-Mike, ConservTexan, GrannyT, maryrae, navyqueen

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 73
We have all been speculating whether Mike will announce a run or not tonight.

I am convinced he is running. Now I can't wait until I hear the words. I have been wondering just how he will say it. His unique way to coin a phrase is amazing. I expect a walloping of Obama tonight or at least a strong one-two punch effect in announcing his candidacy.

To pass the time and to stop biting my nails, can we have a few minutes of discussion about how he will say what he will say? :D

(Gotta get back to work, but have my cell phone alarm on so I can steal away those last five life/nation changing moments. :pray

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 pm 
Major General

juditupp wrote:
Nice video, now the question of the hour, where is my extra Huckabee bumper sticker from 2008? I'm going to find it and put it on our minivan tomorrow.

I've had my Huckabee 2012 bumper sticker on my car for 2 years. I get stopped all the time by people who love Huck. It's bigger than the pundits know. :floor

http://www.facebook.com/rockhill

Post by bobrocky Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
bobrocky wrote:
juditupp wrote:

I've had my Huckabee 2012 bumper sticker on my car for 2 years. I get stopped all the time by people who love Huck. It's bigger than the pundits know. :floor

We drive old decrepit cars so I've been through 2 cars since 2008, lol!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 pm 
***** General

bobrocky wrote:
juditupp wrote:

Mine's still on as well. Almost too faded to read now! I'm thinking about putting a new one on top of the old.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 58
When I get home to Sweden, I'm going to force my parents to put a bumper sticker on our car. So what that no-one here knows who Huckabee is, it's about time they learn.

He's the next leader of the free world. :)

Post by Wendero has received Likes: 3 All-in-for-Mike, chapelccino, QuoVadisAnima

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm 
***** General

Liked: 523
Huckabee's show is about to start - Why don't we go ahead & move our conversation over to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25271 now?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:59 pm 
***** General

Liked: 169
I got a fresh, new bumper sticker from Steadfast in IN, from her website, "DraftHuckabee.com" and I get comments all the time!

Tomorrow I will put on my red "Huckabee for President" T-shirt that I got in 2008! :D

Five minutes till the show starts. I bet he will have on a neutral tie...and then after the last commercial break, he will be sportin' a purple tie.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm 

Liked: 152
Discussion being moved to new thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25271&p=210906#p210906

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 19
Wasn't the show taped but the special announcement to be live?

You say "Conspiracy Theorist"?? Call me Agenda Analyst.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:04 pm 
***** General

melopa wrote:
Wasn't the show taped but the special announcement to be live?

Yep!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm 
** General

Liked: 107
Do we have a pic for when he announces? Maybe something with a pic of Huckabee with "HE'S IN!!!" on it?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:25 pm 
***** General

Huckabeliever wrote:
Do we have a pic for when he announces? Maybe something with a pic of Huckabee with "HE'S IN!!!" on it?

I'll respond here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25271&view=unread#unread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next