Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trolling for Votes
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
I just deleted the second post from The Watcher who is pushing Ron Paul pretty hard (with blatant disregard of the statements saying not to). I don't think we should allow the obvious trolling for votes.

But what do you guys think? Let it go or delete them and suspend accounts of those who continuously do it?

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Trolling for Votes
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:02 am 

Liked: 57
Ron Paul's supporters were very rude to what Mike decided. I was looking if other candidate had forums like us at Hucksarmy do for Huckabee. Ron Paul does and I didn't like what his supporters said at all. So I say delete it.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 am 
***** General

Liked: 653
Delete and notify of a 24 (or 48 hour) moritorium on claiming the widow while the corpse is still above ground.

Slow learners (which in my mind would include every Paul advocate) should be suspended.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 am 
General

Liked: 52
Texan4Huckabee wrote:
Ron Paul's supporters were very rude to what Mike decided. I was looking if other candidate had forums like us at Hucksarmy do for Huckabee. Ron Paul does and I didn't like what his supporters said at all. So I say delete it.

We as mods probably want to refrain from listing other candidates we might like for this early time being. (I was a little surprised to see your post about Buddy Roemer since we are encouraging people to hold off on this sort of thing right now. No big deal, but just my personal opinion. :) )

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:25 am 

Liked: 57
I must of missed the announcement. Who made it?

Here is what one of Ron Paul's forums people wrote.

How can we reach out to Huck's online grassroots? I was thinking of joining their forum, but I'd hate to seem like a troll and turn them off Ron Paul...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:29 am 
General

Liked: 52
Texan4Huckabee wrote:
I must of missed the announcement. Who made it?

Here is what one of Ron Paul's forums people wrote.

How can we reach out to Huck's online grassroots? I was thinking of joining their forum, but I'd hate to seem like a troll and turn them off Ron Paul...

It's okay. No official announcement was made, but Brett and others posted asking people to (out of respect for our current disappointment) refrain from this for the time being.
Not surprised to hear Ron Paul's supporters saying this, but, yes, joining our forums for that purpose, in my opinion, IS a troll!

HuckPAC donor code R23742

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 215
Southern Doc wrote:
Delete and notify of a 24 (or 48 hour) moritorium on claiming the widow while the corpse is still above ground.

Slow learners (which in my mind would include every Paul advocate) should be suspended.

Agreed. I have no qualms about banning users like The Watcher who've just signed up and obviously just for one purpose.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:58 am 
***** General

Liked: 653
I edited out as Spam the follwing by a brand new poster:

Sorry I don' know protocol on this but I didn't want it up any longer than necessary.

Admin: I suggest immediate deletion of ChristAir900 account.

Follow Up: Thanks for the clean-up.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
Just disapproved 3 posts from politicaljunkie2008 for linking to MittRomneyforums and trying to troll votes. I will remove his account as well.

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army