Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
Mike gives his review of the debate last night on Laura Ingraham's show today. Listen here:

In a nutshell, Mike thinks Bachmann took the night, and Pawlenty lost points for not confronting Romney about Romneycare when he had the chance last night.

Hot Air's take on Mike's comments about Pawlenty:
Quote:
Say what you will about him, but if Huck got a softball about RomneyCare last night like the one served up to T-Paw, he would have hit a line drive off of Mitt’s head. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/14/h ... -were-you/

Post by ColoradoMom4Huckabee Liked by: Craig88USC
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm 
***** General

Liked: 374
Laura said, "People are listening to you right now, and they're saying, why is this man not running for president..."

Because she was impressed with the way he was talking about the issues.

Mike Huckabee, run!

Or bring more or more blazon man’s distress.
And I not help. Nor word now of success:
All is from wreck, here, there, to rescue one—
Work which to see scarce so much as begun
Makes welcome death, does dear forgetfulness.
Or what is else? There is your world within.
There rid the dragons, root out there the sin.
Your will is law in that small commonweal…
G.M. Hopkins.

Post by Miserere has received Likes: 2 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, Craig88USC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
It's a Flag Day Miracle! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ingraham seemed genuinely impressed by Mike's skill and she practically begged him to enter the race.

So for those of you counting the "Draft Huck" talker converts we now have:

1.) Kristol
2.) Ingraham

Now we just need about 15 more! :D

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Post by Southern Doc has received Likes: 5 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, Craig88USC, navyqueen, ohiorepublican09, Steadfast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
Southern Doc wrote:
It's a Flag Day Miracle! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ingraham seemed genuinely impressed by Mike's skill and she practically begged him to enter the race.

So for those of you counting the "Draft Huck" talker converts we now have:

1.) Kristol
2.) Ingraham

Now we just need about 15 more! :D

Love it! She did seem sincere with her comments about Gov. Huckabee and his ability to talk about about important issues. I think she is finally realizing that the reason he is able to communicate like this is because he is a true leader with solid conservative character.

If only....

Post by Steadfast Liked by: Craig88USC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 36
Perhaps we should give Laura feedback... tell her how impressed we were with Mike's comments on her show and how we wish he would run for president: http://www.lauraingraham.com/help :D

Post by Grant has received Likes: 2 Craig88USC, QuoVadisAnima

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 am 
Captain

Liked: 72
The more these candidates speak and debate the more Huck looks good. Some of the candidates are impressive like Bachmann but Huck is head and shoulders above the rest.

Post by dadof5 Liked by: ColoradoMom4Huckabee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am 
Major

Liked: 90
You need to add Ed Rollins to that list. He said that he thinks Huckabee should run.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am 
Sergeant

Liked: 10
I went to Ingraham's web site and left a comment about Huck. I think that's a good way to encourage more positive comments from talk show/radio show hosts. If they are getting feedback from their listeners (I'm not one of her regulars, but she doesn't know) they will tend to move in that direction, hopefully.

Post by Grandville Liked by: Craig88USC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 782
Thanks for this link. If you are like me you are so hungry to hear that voice of wisdom and hope. I will probably play this again and again.

I think God is still answering our prayers! Okay, Ingraham, check. Hannity is maybe coming. (He used Huckabee's idea of making the primaries more like the American Idol contest.). And the tough nut, Limbaugh, is in the cross-hairs of my prayers! (In a non-violent way!) Levin, I don't know.

Initially, it seemed that Laura liked Huckabee in 2007 and announced him at some rally. But she and others listened way too much to Limbaugh and Club for Growth and got filled with negative perceptions. Well, most of those lies have been debunked. And now that Huckabee is out of the race, his words are listened to with more openness; it seems Laura and others are really beginning to see the conservative soundness and communication skills of Huckabee. It's kind of like fishing and losing the biggest, best fish off the line. Only when it's out of reach and not in the bucket does it appear very evident that the best one got away. There is kind of a nostalgia, then, and a rethinking of what mistakes we have made. The value of what was not appreciated only goes up, sometimes, when it has been lost.

But it is better late than never. :wink:

Southern Doc, I hope you will keep adding to the list you started of Huckabee converts. It will be amazing to see conservatives on that list. He already has a lot of people who do not necessarily hold his political views but see his character and wisdom. He is so like Reagan that I sometimes can't believe how we let this one get away. I am still praying that God will change His answer to Huckabee. :pray

Post by justgrace has received Likes: 3 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, Craig88USC, janelles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm 
General

Liked: 41
Amen, Justgrace!!!

:pray