Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
http://youtu.be/VUxLKBs3JhY

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

Post by ConservTexan has received Likes: 2 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, jewelofbeauty
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am 
Major

Liked: 90
Wow....I had never heard of the young turks before this video and so I had to figure out who was saying this! To my surprise it seemed like a left leaning group of "progressives" as they like to be called, were saying all of this. That is nuts! I am so glad that someone outside of our circle is giving serious credibility to a Mike Huckabee candidacy. My hope would be that someone big like fox news, cnn, msnbc, ANYONE, would pick up this video and start asking questions...even if they are with a negative spin. Anything that gets people thinking about the idea.

Thanks for posting. Keep hope alive!

Post by karrboy84 has received Likes: 2 jewelofbeauty, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am 
General

Liked: 41
It has always been like that. The Democrats are afraid of Huckabee and think he is a good candidate, BUT the Republicans, (Establishment) cannot get past Huckabee was a minister way back. They should be afraid of Cain too because he is an Associate Pastor in his church now!!! But they may be afraid to attack him because he is African American and they could be called racist by the public. We will see what happens....I hope it is this week too!!! :pray

Post by Vote For Truth Liked by: jewelofbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 am 
Captain

Liked: 26
This guy surely did nail my thoughts and reservations about Mr. Romney. I don't think that I could vote for him in the primary, but if he's the nominee I would vote for the republican candidate over the democrat.

If Governor Huckabee is thinking about joining the race, I wonder if he is waiting for some of the lower tier candidates to drop out before he makes his move.

Thanks for posting the video. Regardless of who the Young Turks are, I think it is an astute analysis. Could it be...?

Post by Hannamarar has received Likes: 2 jewelofbeauty, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am 
Colonel

Liked: 17
WOW! great to see somebody give credibility to my thoughts! Obama would absolutely be toast if Huckabee runs! Obama would have been in the last election too if Huckabee would have won the nomination!

Post by sherri79 Liked by: jewelofbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 am 
Captain

Liked: 72
Nobody is looking at how the democrats will attack Romney. It will be brutal. They will expose all his hypocrisies.....and I guess republicans are supposed to defend him. When democrats make valid points.....I don't argue to win the debate...I just agree and go on. That's what is great about Huckabee he is authentic. Great video. The elites have one tactic with Huckabee....ignore.....if that doesn't work they lie about his record.

Post by dadof5 has received Likes: 2 jewelofbeauty, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm 
***** General

Liked: 92
This AM I saw this tweet: "David Limbaugh/Michellmalkin: We're in the same place, friend. I should send you a free pair of 2012 nose clips."

Now I don't know who these two DO support but I will need a pair of those nose clips- especially if the candidate is Romney. Even then, don't know if nose clips would help enough to vote Romney....

It is obvious that many are searching for and hoping for a different candidate.

May Day, Gov. Huckabee.

Post by janelles has received Likes: 3 jewelofbeauty, Steadfast, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
dadof5 wrote:
Nobody is looking at how the democrats will attack Romney. It will be brutal. They will expose all his hypocrisies.....and I guess republicans are supposed to defend him. When democrats make valid points.....I don't argue to win the debate...I just agree and go on. That's what is great about Huckabee he is authentic. Great video. The elites have one tactic with Huckabee....ignore.....if that doesn't work they lie about his record.

Actually David Axelrod came out last week hitting Romney pretty hard with some stuff...flip-flopping, etc. and they have made it clear that they created Obamacare almost directly from Romneycare. I can already imagine the marketing they will use.

I just don't think the GOP money people care how bad a candidate Romney is...they think money is all it will take to beat Obama.

When I picture gen election debates with either our guy or Romney on the stage ...there is no question who stands a better chance of communicating our message to the rest of America.

Post by Steadfast has received Likes: 2 jewelofbeauty, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:22 pm 
Major

Liked: 22
Huckabee truly hits all republican demographics.

He is the one we need. I think with Palin, Christie not running and Perry fading, Huckabee sees a good opportunity.

I cant help but get excited, his show with obama girl re-ignited the spark. It was definitely intentional, but what was his intention! Better not just be for ratings or giggles! :pray

Christopher

Post by californiaforhuck has received Likes: 3 janelles, jewelofbeauty, Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm 

Liked: 9
sherri79 wrote:
WOW! great to see somebody give credibility to my thoughts! Obama would absolutely be toast if Huckabee runs! Obama would have been in the last election too if Huckabee would have won the nomination!

You're right. Even an ABC Analyst admitted earlier this year on the Brody File that had 2008 been different, Huckabee would have been our president.

Post by jewelofbeauty Liked by: Vote For Truth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm 
Captain

Liked: 81
WOW! Great analysis. Funny how the guy doesn't want what he's saying to be true. "I can't BELIEVE the guy's still sittin' there in retirement in Florida!"

Post by Miranda Liked by: WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm 
***** General

Liked: 374
Wait, Young Turks guy shares the standard HA analysis of the race and how it should go? Maybe I need to rethink this whole Huckabee thing... :)

Or bring more or more blazon man’s distress.
And I not help. Nor word now of success:
All is from wreck, here, there, to rescue one—
Work which to see scarce so much as begun
Makes welcome death, does dear forgetfulness.
Or what is else? There is your world within.
There rid the dragons, root out there the sin.
Your will is law in that small commonweal…
G.M. Hopkins.

Post by Miserere Liked by: Vote For Truth