Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm 
Lieutenant

Liked: 0
Ron Paul is not a conservative. If you like Obama,you'll love Ron Paul. Obama wants so much government he's a Marxist. Ron Paul goes to the other extreme and says it's everyone for themselves.Including legalized drugs,prostitution. For someone in the Paul camp to say Herman Cain is not pro life need to take a look at their own candidate.This is a complete and thorough look at Ron Paul's actual stand on abortion:
http://prolifeprofiles.com/ronpaul
I cannot even begin to tell you what the Ron Paul supporters have done to Herman Cain and not all of it has necessarily been very ethical.Some of it's been nasty-much of it has not been exactly above board.

They've been thrown out twice for having stuffed ballots. They double vote on online polls making it virtually impossible for anyone but Paul to win or any other candidate to have a shot. They stalk Herman Cain's Twitter feed,You Tube,Facebook accounts.

From the very beginning their forums targeted Cain. You just have to read them to see the name calling and plots they have to take Herman Cain out.If you think for a min that Cain is the ONLY person they have done this to.Guess again.When they thought Huckabee was 'in their way' they were starting to go after him just as hard-and had the Governor been running he'd be the one they'd target.They believe that by attacking the person they perceive as in Ron Paul's 'way' that gets Ron Paul up in the Polls and will win him the nomination. I will post the link to their forums if i have to.

It doesn't stop there though; They actually had the nerve to do a REDIRECT of Herman Cain's official site to a Ron Paul donation site.

I know the redirect. Just ask. I'll post it.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
I can assure you that we do not want this forum to become a battleground for the dirty tricks of rival campaigns.

Long time members of this community have quite varried "second choices" regarding the 2012 race. Because of this I want to encourage everyone to be judicious in their comments and to refrain from the open campaigning for, or trashing of, candidates (except Romney :wink: ).

What we have in common is very strong and the tone and civility of this site has always stood in sharp contrast with other political chat sites.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Post by Southern Doc has received Likes: 6 FirstCoastTerp, Grandville, Indiana4Huck, justgrace, mxnwilson, WhatsNotToLike?
 Profile Send private message