Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm 
***** General

Liked: 211
Read my signature that I have had ever since I joined HA after Mike dropped out in 2008. I am leaving it there. :like

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

Post by Iowans Rock has received Likes: 4 IowaforHuckabee, janelles, maryrae, WhatsNotToLike?
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm 
***** General

Liked: 525
I'm sticking around. I like talking to the good folks here.

Also, politics is extremely unpredictable. I, perhaps foolishly, do not count is as a foregone conclusion that GH will not run in 2012. Someone has to run, and there just aren't a lot of options right now. There is no one in the race, on either side, that Huckabee couldn't defeat if he decided to get into the contest.

Post by TheValuesVoter Liked by: WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 pm 
***** General

Liked: 183
Since I'm a little bit "steadfast"....I won't be going any where either!

I love my Huck's Army buddies! These are the best forums around!

Post by Steadfast has received Likes: 3 IowaforHuckabee, sherri79, WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm 
Captain

Liked: 57
As sad as I am that we won't have the sagacious mindset and stalwart determination to do the right thing from Governor Huckabee, I now feel at peace and so overwhelmingly blessed to have had the opportunity to know and serve such a steadfast Ambassador of CHRIST as Governor Huckabee! Will I ever fully understand why we cannot have such a leader, who could really be another David, Daniel or Joshua, or Joseph? Probably not. Thankfully as wonderful a Godly servant of the LORD as Governor Huckabee is, our hope rests in GOD alone. "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.—Isaiah 55:8

What Governor Huckabee said in his "I am second" testimony is really the core of who he is and it has blessed me more times than I can count:
“Following JESUS doesn't mean I'm following Him to the White House, or I'm following Him to the governor mansion, or I'm following Him to television, no I'm following Him to be with Him! And then where ever He puts me and places me, my real job is not to be the governor or the president or a television personality, my job is to somehow be that person GOD has created me to be and to have influence on the world where he has placed me; doesn't matter where that is. When I fulfill that there is real joy; doesn't matter what else is going on around me. When I fail to do that, I sense it, I know it. JESUS not only knows the beginning, He knows the ending and he know every step in between. He is going to take me through the paths that I might not have chosen, but they are the only paths that make sense and get me safely to the finish line. My name is Mike Huckabee, and I am second.” —Mike Huckabee

My husband is a pretty quiet guy who prefers to stay behind the scenes, yet still be a solid supporter of the right people like Joe Miller and Governor Huckabee. He said to me this morning, "Governor Huckabee is doing a lot to let people know the truth about things with his show and radio, but I hope he can be in a position some day, where he can really change policy, like he did as governor of Arkansas, not just talk about it."

I got to thinking about how Governor Huckabee got where he is now. It was a totally unconventional way, instituted completely, I believe, but GOD Himself. Only GOD knows if He has such a plan yet again to use such a willing servant, but we certainly hope and pray He will. In the meantime, I will do all I can to support Governor Huckabee's efforts with Huck PAC to insure that we get a veto proof majority in the Senate, hold onto the House, and if the LORD wills it, get a solid president who will listen and support solid conservative policy.

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of JESUS going on before! :pray :peace

There are several prayer groups for Governor Huckabee, here, around the net, and the country, hope you'll join us in prayer as well. Monday nights. (unless other wise noted) Please join in prayer at
http://www.huckprayer.org
http://www.huckprayer.com
http://www.huckprayer.net

Post by akprayingmom Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
Every time I read a political headline, or see some 6- or 7-figure pundit on TV ruminating about this candidate or that issue, I think, "We knew that on Huck's Army five months ago!"

You folks are seriously underpaid!

All joking aside, I value these boards tremendously. The wisdom and wit, the dedication, the respect, and the camaraderie, are unparalleled in our land. I thank you all so much for the knowledge and inspiration you have given. I don't think anyone could pay me enough to voluntarily leave Huck's Army, so long as the rest of you are still here :).

I do believe that some day we're going to be celebrating together - the giant "Huckapalooza" we once planned!

Post by WhatsNotToLike? Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
Where else would I go? This is by far the best outlet for (positive) change this internet has every laid its megabytes on!

Seriously though, we aren't through yet. Our mission is not yet done.

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

Post by bmk2307 has received Likes: 2 TheValuesVoter, WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:07 am 
***** General

Liked: 374
HA has a homey feel other sites don't have. My vote is for keeping that going.

Or bring more or more blazon man’s distress.
And I not help. Nor word now of success:
All is from wreck, here, there, to rescue one—
Work which to see scarce so much as begun
Makes welcome death, does dear forgetfulness.
Or what is else? There is your world within.
There rid the dragons, root out there the sin.
Your will is law in that small commonweal…
G.M. Hopkins.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 am 
***** General

Liked: 190
I guess Im addicted to this site because I still check it out every day. I feel like everyone on here is a friend and I would hate to lose that along with losing out on getting Huck as president....so...Im not going anywhere...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 am 
Captain

Liked: 29
I haven't been posting lately for many reasons, but I still check in and will continue to do so. Huckabee has proven by not running that his goals are much more far-reaching than simply for him to become POTUS for his own fame and power. He continues to champion truly conservative fiscal and social candidates and causes. We can certainly continue to join him--and who knows what 2016 will bring.

I always appreciate how the members here can rise above the disappointment of the moment, step back, and see the bigger picture going forward. Onward!!

P.S. I still can't get myself to think of voting for Romney, but I will do whatever it takes to get Obama out of office. Will we at HA end up doing what we can to get Romney elected? Ouch!!