Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
 Post subject: Re: User Watch List
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 pm 
***** General

Liked: 215
ConservTexan wrote:
I sent Amy a personal email. I hope that it will help.

Thanks Debbie.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm 
***** General

I have not heard back from akprayingmom and haven't seen that Debbie has either (maybe you have gotten a reply). However, she continues to post long diatribes.

I think we need to take further action, so I would you like feedback from other mods. Her additional posts are on page 8 of the Gingrich Endorsements thread.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 pm 
***** General

Liked: 653
Ken,

Seeing that she is unresponsive and just keeps posting long cut and pastes from other boards without any effort to engage in any kind of positive dialog, I think she merits further action.

I especially think her failure to reply is cause to view her latest tact as hostile. I know from PM's sent me unsolicited that some clearly see her continued posts as little more than provocative trolling.

I agree.

"As for us, our days of combat are over. Our swords are rust. Our guns will thunder no more. The vultures that once wheeled over our heads must be buried with their prey. Whatever of glory must be won in the council or the closet, never again in the field. I do not repine. We have shared the incommunicable experience of war; we have felt, we still feel, the passion of life to its top."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
It does seem that she is no longer interested in participating in positive dialog. It's hard to watch such a stalwart Huckabee supporter and HA friend reduced to the kind do posts she's been making. :(

Like Southern Doc, I too have heard other HA members becoming increasingly offended by some of her inflammatory posts.

Ken, what is the next step in your mind?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 pm 
***** General

I'd really like to hear from Debbie as to whether she has heard back from Amy. If she did get a reply, then what light does that shed on the situation? I have been hoping that would happen and would be helpful.

If not, then I would think Amy should be banned until she responds to us and comes to agreement with the forum rules. I am friends with her on Facebook, as are many others here so there are alternative ways for her to communicate with us if she so chooses. Should she be banned, part of the message would be to ask her to communicate with me or others of us via email or Facebook if she would like to discuss the situation.

It's unfortunate if it has to come to that, but I think we need to have some sense of order on the board and mutual respect (if not always agreeing).

Post by FirstCoastTerp has received Likes: 2 bmk2307, cschande

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm 
***** General

Debbie told me that she did hear back from Amy and that she seems to accepts the message, so I'm ok with letting this lie for now. If it does happen again, I think we need to take the steps I mentioned above but I am hoping it doesn't come to that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm 
***** General

FirstCoastTerp wrote:
Debbie told me that she did hear back from Amy and that she seems to accepts the message, so I'm ok with letting this lie for now. If it does happen again, I think we need to take the steps I mentioned above but I am hoping it doesn't come to that.

That sounds fine by me.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

Post by cschande has received Likes: 2 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, maryrae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:31 am 
***** General

Banned owgenyy for spam.

Post by cschande Liked by: bmk2307

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49