Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Still having problems
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 am 

Liked: 152
I'm able to access the links from my laptop now - but it still goes to Google when I try clicking on a link from my iPod. The forum doesn't show up correctly on the iPod either.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Liked: 42
Hi Granny T,

Thanks for your countinued dedication and serving as a Moderator on Hucks Army also thanks for the information about the problems you are still having. Someone or someone’s did a real hack job on the site and we are in the process of getting it all cleaned up and put back together and working perfect. I have programmer’s still working on the site, hopefully it will be totally fixed soon. I will me monitoring the site more closely in the future, I have been busy working on another project which has taking most of my free time, but I almost have that project finished and will soon become very active again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:08 pm 

Liked: 57
I see improvements in getting HucksArmy back to working condition, nice job Ken! Also maybe its just my virus scanner, but I've been prompt to quarantine a virus everytime I visit here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:31 pm 
***** General

Liked: 133
YAY! This is the first time I've been able to get into a thread! Thanks to all the programmers working to get HA back up an going.

I've missed you all :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 am 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 22
The question I have been trying to figure out is exactly Who would benefit from attacking this site?

FairTax Indiana on Facebook

Post by higgybaby4huck has received Likes: 2 ColoradoMom4Huckabee, WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 am 
***** General

higgybaby4huck wrote:
The question I have been trying to figure out is exactly Who would benefit from attacking this site?

Me. too! Fans of another potential vp? Not accusing anyone, just trying to puzzle it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am 

Liked: 152
Hucks Army wrote:
Hi Granny T,

Thanks for your countinued dedication and serving as a Moderator on Hucks Army also thanks for the information about the problems you are still having. Someone or someone’s did a real hack job on the site and we are in the process of getting it all cleaned up and put back together and working perfect. I have programmer’s still working on the site, hopefully it will be totally fixed soon. I will me monitoring the site more closely in the future, I have been busy working on another project which has taking most of my free time, but I almost have that project finished and will soon become very active again.

Thank you for getting someone to work on this. I noticed I was still having problems with my iPod scratch and decided to try something. I deleted the "App" I created by "adding" the "View active topics" link to my home screen and re-added it. It seems to be working okay now. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 am 
Private

Liked: 8
I didn't have any difficulties at all...I was wonderin' where ya all went!...and all along I thought that ya all had enough of me...Peter :floor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am 
***** General

Liked: 225
Today is the first day I've actually been able to view a thread. All the links I clicked were being redirected. Just out of curiosity I picked a link, right clicked, and chose copy link location. The site the popped up for me, seemingly normal.
WhatsNotToLike? wrote:
higgybaby4huck wrote:

Me. too! Fans of another potential vp? Not accusing anyone, just trying to puzzle it out.
I also don't think this is random. Just can't figure out cui bono? And why the timing?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm 
***** General

Liked: 259
So glad to have Hucks Army back up and working. I missed this site!

Thanks to Bill Goins for getting his tech people to fix the site!

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

Post by ConservTexan Liked by: GrannyT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
Hey first time being able to see threads! Still having formatting issues though...but I'll take it!

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 am 
***** General

I had a little better luck with the formatting when I deleted all my old HA cookies and started again.

So good to see people coming back.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am 
***** General

Well, I thought deleting cookies helped, but it only helped on one of my computers. They are both Windows 7-based laptops (different brands), and I use Chrome as my browser on both. This one is working perfectly on HA, the other still lacks formatting on HA, and I cannot click into any thread (or even "Active Topics"). I don't get redirected to Google's homepage anymore, instead I just get a "404 Not Found" error.

I deleted all my existing cookies on both computers.

I can't remember which computer I was using when HA first malfunctioned for me, but, whichever one it was, my AVG anti-virus program popped up and said it had blocked an attack. There was no record of it in the log it keeps, though, so I don't know what kind of attack, or if that's related to the trouble I'm still having on my Sony.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm 
***** General

Liked: 66
WhatsNotToLike? wrote:
Well, I thought deleting cookies helped, but it only helped on one of my computers. They are both Windows 7-based laptops (different brands), and I use Chrome as my browser on both. This one is working perfectly on HA, the other still lacks formatting on HA, and I cannot click into any thread (or even "Active Topics"). I don't get redirected to Google's homepage anymore, instead I just get a "404 Not Found" error.

I deleted all my existing cookies on both computers.

I can't remember which computer I was using when HA first malfunctioned for me, but, whichever one it was, my AVG anti-virus program popped up and said it had blocked an attack. There was no record of it in the log it keeps, though, so I don't know what kind of attack, or if that's related to the trouble I'm still having on my Sony.

I've had the same problems recently, but it did help to delete cookies. Now I come back today and voila! it looks and feels like it used to! Thanks to those who had to fix the problem, you guys/gals are great!

--Attention Guests--
Join the Discussion!
Click the graphic to join!

:army

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am 
***** General

Liked: 215
christopher.wilkerson wrote:
Today is the first day I've actually been able to view a thread. All the links I clicked were being redirected. Just out of curiosity I picked a link, right clicked, and chose copy link location. The site the popped up for me, seemingly normal.

This is what I did, too. First time I've been able to get through in weeks. I may start a thread with these instructions so people who can view the active topics page (like I could) can read how to get in.

ATTENTION GUESTS: Thanks for checking out our Discussion Forum. Before you go, please take a minute to click on the image below and get registered to join the discussion. You'll enjoy all the perks, such as being able to track which posts you've read already. It will also allow us to contact you with important news and information. Plus, we'd just love to hear what you have to say!

MEMBERS: Want to put the "Get Registered" image in your signature? Learn how here.

______________________Image______________________

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm 
***** General

Liked: 525
Today is the first time this month I've been able to get back on. Glad to see us up again!

Post by TheValuesVoter has received Likes: 5 bmk2307, brownkb, GrannyT, maryrae, WhatsNotToLike?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:32 pm 
General

Liked: 71
Well I am back. Deleted all my cookies and switched to Google Crome.

Post by FiscalConservative Liked by: GrannyT