Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 pm 
***** General

Liked: 247
I don't know if you all have been following the details of what has been unfolding since the attacks in Benghazi, but I would like to encourage you to do so. There is something very, very wrong here, and we need to get to the bottom of this! Today, I decided to email both of Senators and my Congressman, asking them to demand answers for this!

If you haven't been following, today's breaking news will bring you up to speed. It broke my heart and brought me to tears. :(
Please read and watch the videos:

Quote:
CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... z2ARZisZGB

Quote:
“I Do Not Appreciate Cowardice, And I Do Not Appreciate Lies”: Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Libya Attack Reacts to Learning His Son Disobeyed Orders to Save Fellow Americans

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/26/i- ... americans/

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 pm 
***** General

If this upsets you, please consider joining this Facebook page that my friend and I started. We've finally had enough of the lies and cover-up and are attempting to stir up a grassroots effort to demand answers from the Obama Administration.

https://www.facebook.com/DemandingAnswe ... assyAttack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 pm 
***** General

Quote:
Reps. Issa and Chaffetz pen letter to President Obama about Benghazi emails

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/201 ... zi-emails/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 am 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 99
I didn't realize until tonight that Ty Woods left behind a wife and 3 month old baby. Since he was not in active duty, his wife and baby will not receive full benefits (as they would had he been active duty). Here's the link to the memorial fund that has been set up for anyone who would like to donate. This whole situation makes my blood boil. Have ya'll seen this video of a caller who gives great detail that shows Obama would have been told very quickly about this attack due to the security clearance that is due an ambassador? Lots of information in this interview:

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-rush-military-caller-says-beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-obama-knew-about-benghazi-attack-ordered-no-response/?fb_action_ids=10151223060298560&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Memorial fund: http://donate.seal-nswfamilyfoundation.org/events/ty-woods-memorial-fund/e21388

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am 
***** General

brownkb wrote:
I didn't realize until tonight that Ty Woods left behind a wife and 3 month old baby. Since he was not in active duty, his wife and baby will not receive full benefits (as they would had he been active duty). Here's the link to the memorial fund that has been set up for anyone who would like to donate. This whole situation makes my blood boil. Have ya'll seen this video of a caller who gives great detail that shows Obama would have been told very quickly about this attack due to the security clearance that is due an ambassador? Lots of information in this interview:

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-rush-military-caller-says-beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-obama-knew-about-benghazi-attack-ordered-no-response/?fb_action_ids=10151223060298560&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Memorial fund: http://donate.seal-nswfamilyfoundation.org/events/ty-woods-memorial-fund/e21388

Thank you so much for sharing this. My heart is breaking over this! :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 am 
***** General

Liked: 169
Please copy and share this on Facebook, e-mails, etc.:

Are you outraged about what happened in Benghazi, Libya? Are you heartbroken about the violent deaths of four defenseless American citizens who were serving their country overseas? CALL THE NETWORKS ~ ask them why they aren't mentioning or following up on the Benghazi cover-up.

NBC Phone: (212)-664-3720
ABC Phone: (212)-456-7777
CBS Phone: (212)-975-4321

Post by All-in-for-Mike Liked by: ColoradoMom4Huckabee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:17 am 
***** General

Liked: 169
Charles Woods, the father, reportedly said that Biden asked him, "Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

If this is true, I hope every American voter hears about it. What kind of sick, twisted, immature person would say something like this to a grieving father who is watching the remains of his beloved son, a hero, being removed from an airplane? :barf

Post by All-in-for-Mike Liked by: ColoradoMom4Huckabee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm 
***** General

Liked: 440
Two things Mike Huckabee said right after this happened:

1. Your government is lying to you.

2. He also compared it to Watergate - as a cover-up. Only with Watergate, no one was killed.

Now everyone, Rush, Hannity, etc., are saying this. How many times has Mike been ahead of the rest of them and is nearly always right. He is so ahead of the rest that his views are sometimes looked at as way out there until the rest of them catch up with him. Then they all repeat what he said in the first place and what has since become common knowledge.

Benghazi is so sad. I can't get out of my head the fear they must have felt and the hope they must have had that our government would send help.

Another thing that Mike was way ahead on was reporting about the two men who weren't even part of the security but rather independent contractors, but nevertheless came running to help and lost their lives helping others escape. There has since been a little bit of coverage on this, but not much, especially by the regular channels. These men were true heroes and don't deserve the lies and cover-up our government is serving up to their families.

Thank you for what you are doing.

The Biden thing is so bizarre. I sometimes wonder if he is o.k. with all of the weird things he says or forgets or mixes up, or if we might be seeing the beginnings of dementia.

Post by IowaforHuckabee has received Likes: 2 All-in-for-Mike, ColoradoMom4Huckabee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am 
***** General

Check out Pat Caddell's emotional response to the Administration's and MSM's dereliction of duty....I think he speaks for all of us who are upset by this:

Post by ColoradoMom4Huckabee has received Likes: 2 All-in-for-Mike, brownkb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 am 
***** General

Liked: 133
I wish I had come here sooner. I can't remember any event in a foreign nation that has upset me as much as this. Susan, I said your exact words to a friend tonight, who hadn't been keeping up on it: something is very, very wrong here.

Have any of you read this article from the Washington Times by Frank Gaffney:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ghazigate/

Quote:
The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Once Moammar Gadhafi was overthrown, Stevens was appointed ambassador to the new Libya run by Mr. Belhadj and his friends. Not surprisingly, one of the most important priorities for someone in that position would be to try to find and secure the immense amount of armaments that had been cached by the dictator around the country and systematically looted during and after the revolution.

One of the places in Libya most awash with such weapons in the most dangerous of hands is Benghazi. It now appears that Stevens was there — on a particularly risky day, with no security to speak of and despite now copiously documented concerns about his own safety and that of his subordinates — for another priority mission: sending arms recovered from the former regime’s stocks to the “opposition” in Syria. As in Libya, the insurgents are known to include al Qaeda and other Shariah-supremacist groups, including none other than Abdelhakim Belhadj.

Read more: GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2AkWfG5Ev
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It was published last week, and if it's true, it explains a great deal. As I read it though, I couldn't understand why the Libyans would attack Stevens if he were supplying arms to their Syrian cohorts. Then I found this older article, from Sept 13th:
Christopher Stevens: Devoured by a Monster he Helped Create.

Quote:
There is no way to tell whether any of the Libyans expressing their gratitude to Stevens in April 2011 were among those who brutally tortured and murdered him on September 11, 2012, but it’s entirely within the realm of possibility. Whatever the case, Christopher Stevens has now become the quintessential symbol of what U.S. foreign policy is doing vis-a-vis the global jihad, and of what ultimately will be the outcome for the U.S. if this continues. His story also demonstrates yet again how the establishment Left creates monsters that then devour their creators – as well as numerous bystanders.

Perhaps the most notorious example of relatively recent times is Jimmy Carter’s betrayal and abandonment of the Shah of Iran in 1979, in favor of the Ayatollah Khomeini. Khomeini and his fellow mullahs showed their gratitude to Carter by storming the U.S. embassy and taking hostages that they kept until Ronald Reagan’s first Inauguration Day. Carter had no one but himself to blame for his crushing defeat the previous November, for there would have been no hostages, and Khomeini would not have been in Tehran, had it not been for his efforts.
(more at link)

Sick. I am sick. To think that they could watch live video feed of this and do nothing is beyond the scope of my imagination.

Tonight I read two more important ones in the WT, the first about rumors that General Carter Ham, commander of the U.S Africa Command, was losing his job over Benghazi. Note that the author, James Robbins, is no slouch journalist.

The second is about the CIA getting back at the White House for playing the blame game. Whether or not the author is correct that it's the CIA leaking information this week, I agree that there's a massive cover-up going on at the White House.

Thanks, everyone, for the ideas about calling our reps and the MSM. I'll be on that in the morning.

I've missed you all. I'm sorry it took something like this to get me back here.

Post by WhatsNotToLike? has received Likes: 2 All-in-for-Mike, brownkb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm 
***** General

WhatsNotToLike? wrote:
I wish I had come here sooner. I can't remember any event in a foreign nation that has upset me as much as this. Susan, I said your exact words to a friend tonight, who hadn't been keeping up on it: something is very, very wrong here.

Have any of you read this article from the Washington Times by Frank Gaffney:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ghazigate/

Quote:
The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Once Moammar Gadhafi was overthrown, Stevens was appointed ambassador to the new Libya run by Mr. Belhadj and his friends. Not surprisingly, one of the most important priorities for someone in that position would be to try to find and secure the immense amount of armaments that had been cached by the dictator around the country and systematically looted during and after the revolution.

One of the places in Libya most awash with such weapons in the most dangerous of hands is Benghazi. It now appears that Stevens was there — on a particularly risky day, with no security to speak of and despite now copiously documented concerns about his own safety and that of his subordinates — for another priority mission: sending arms recovered from the former regime’s stocks to the “opposition” in Syria. As in Libya, the insurgents are known to include al Qaeda and other Shariah-supremacist groups, including none other than Abdelhakim Belhadj.

Read more: GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2AkWfG5Ev
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It was published last week, and if it's true, it explains a great deal. As I read it though, I couldn't understand why the Libyans would attack Stevens if he were supplying arms to their Syrian cohorts. Then I found this older article, from Sept 13th:
Christopher Stevens: Devoured by a Monster he Helped Create.

Quote:
There is no way to tell whether any of the Libyans expressing their gratitude to Stevens in April 2011 were among those who brutally tortured and murdered him on September 11, 2012, but it’s entirely within the realm of possibility. Whatever the case, Christopher Stevens has now become the quintessential symbol of what U.S. foreign policy is doing vis-a-vis the global jihad, and of what ultimately will be the outcome for the U.S. if this continues. His story also demonstrates yet again how the establishment Left creates monsters that then devour their creators – as well as numerous bystanders.

Perhaps the most notorious example of relatively recent times is Jimmy Carter’s betrayal and abandonment of the Shah of Iran in 1979, in favor of the Ayatollah Khomeini. Khomeini and his fellow mullahs showed their gratitude to Carter by storming the U.S. embassy and taking hostages that they kept until Ronald Reagan’s first Inauguration Day. Carter had no one but himself to blame for his crushing defeat the previous November, for there would have been no hostages, and Khomeini would not have been in Tehran, had it not been for his efforts.
(more at link)

Sick. I am sick. To think that they could watch live video feed of this and do nothing is beyond the scope of my imagination.

Tonight I read two more important ones in the WT, the first about rumors that General Carter Ham, commander of the U.S Africa Command, was losing his job over Benghazi. Note that the author, James Robbins, is no slouch journalist.

The second is about the CIA getting back at the White House for playing the blame game. Whether or not the author is correct that it's the CIA leaking information this week, I agree that there's a massive cover-up going on at the White House.

Thanks, everyone, for the ideas about calling our reps and the MSM. I'll be on that in the morning.

I've missed you all. I'm sorry it took something like this to get me back here.

Welcome back!!! Once again, you and I are on the same page! :D

This whole thing has made me sick as well. I can't remember ever being this appalled by the actions of a President!
:down

I'll post this link again, in case anyone missed it. My friend and I have started a Facebook page to gather support to demand answers for the Benghazi attack. We got tired of sitting around and getting upset about this, so we decided to act! I've seen some Hucks Army friends on there, and would love to see more! :D

https://www.facebook.com/#!/DemandingAn ... assyAttack

Post by ColoradoMom4Huckabee Liked by: brownkb