Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 pm 
Brigadier Geneal

Liked: 23
Expect a bump for Walker when he announces too. By the time the first debate is held, I expect the top 4 or 5 candidates to be neck and neck in the polls for a little while, until it gets closer to Winter time.Then Huck will pull ahead just in time for Iowa.

Follow me on Twitter

Post by Joshua Clinard Liked by: justgrace
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 am 

Liked: 340
These polls are still very erratic, but I still wonder if Bush isn't long term the one to beat.

Bush 19
Trump 12
Huckabee 8
Carson 7
Paul 7
Rubio 6
Walker 6
Perry 4
Cruz 3
Christie 3
Santorum 3
Jindal 2
Kasich 2
Graham 1
Fiorina 1

6/26 - 6/28

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/06/30/trumpbushclinton.pdf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:25 am 

Walker is in and he got his bump. Good to see Bush in third place.

With so many candidates in and the race just beginning to take shape, and no major force out there putting its weight behind the Gov, we will probably have to get used to low(er) polling numbers for our candidate for the time being. Full steam ahead. Fundraising. Communicating. Building ground support. Onward and upward.

Trump 18
Walker 15
Bush 14
Paul 8
Rubio 7
Carson 6
Huckabee 4
Cruz 4
Christie 3
Santorum 2
Kasich 2
Perry 1
Fiorina 1
Jindal 0
Graham 0

Fox news, 7/13 - 7/15
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/07/16/fox-news-poll-trust-in-iran-nearly-triples-among-democrats-clinton-nature-is-to/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:56 pm 
***** General

Liked: 225
Just three weeks until the first debate. Then we might see some movement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 am 

Wow, this nomination is up for grabs, anything is possible for our candidate. Trump at 24! There must be a clear feeling of a lack of leadership on the right.

Trump 24
Walker 13
Bush 12
Huckabee 8
Rubio 7
Paul 6
Carson 6
Cruz 4
Perry 4
Christie 3
Kasich 2
Jindal 2
Santorum 1
Fiorina 0
Graham 0

7/16 - 7/19
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1170a22016Politics.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm 

Who is gonna pick up the Trump vote once he crashes? And when is that going to happen?

Trump 26
Bush 12
Walker 11
Huckabee 6
Cruz 6
Carson 5
Rubio 4
Paul 4
Kasich 3
Christie 4
Perry 2
Jindal 1
Santorum 1
Fiorina 2
Graham 1

Monmouth 7/30 - 8/2

http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/67f674c8-fd4a-4a93-afbc-8b246a83da56.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm 
Major General

Liked: 147
Peter wrote:
Who is gonna pick up the Trump vote once he crashes? And when is that going to happen?

Soon? :pray :pray

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:31 pm 
***** General

We need to hope for Walker to crash... IMO, Huckabee's biggest impediment.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 am 

christopher.wilkerson wrote:
We need to hope for Walker to crash... IMO, Huckabee's biggest impediment.

Yeah, maybe especially in Iowa...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:26 pm 

What I like and don't like about this Rasmussen primary poll:

-Huckabee is very low :( (don't like)

-Bush (THE establishment candidate) is beatable (LIKE)

-The party elites, who have made themselves guilty time and time again with snubbery towards Gov. Huckabee have a real problem at hand: DONALD TRUMP. (LIKE: I don't like him as a candidate, but that that party bosses have a problem at hand with him

-Trump's support shows, this is all up for grabs. Huckabee correctly stated in one interview, that a lot of the things that Trump's saying, he's been saying for years. Come the right turn of events, Huckabee can plausibly pull this off.

Trump 17
Bush 10
Walker 9
Rubio 10
Carson 8
Huckabee 3
Cruz 7
Paul 4
Christie 4
Kasich 4
Fiorina 9
Perry 1
Santorum 1
Jindal 1
Graham 1

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/has_the_donald_peaked

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:27 pm 
***** General

Liked: 275
Over at Huckabee's Facebook page they're touting an Ipsos poll showing Huck in 3rd place in their national poll taken from 8/06 to 8/10. Having a hard time finding the actual poll itself, but it sounds like good news anyway! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm 
***** General

goalieman wrote:
Over Huckabee's Facebook page they're touting an Ipsos poll showing Huck in 3rd place in their national poll taken from 8/06 to 8/10. Having a hard time finding the actual poll itself, but it sounds like good news anyway! :)

https://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=14724

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:33 pm 

Okay, let's get this straight: 47% of primary voters (top three choices) want to vote for candidates, who due to lacking prior experience are not qualified for the job of President, in my opinion?? :?: :!:

Trump 25
Carson 12
Cruz 10
Bush 9
Huckabee 6
Walker 6
Fiorina 5
Rubio 4
Kasich 4
Paul 3
Christie 3
Perry 1
Santorum 1
Jindal 1
Graham 0

Fox news poll: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/08/14/fox-news-poll-sanders-gains-on-clinton/

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:16 pm 
***** General

The Fox poll is good news in that Huck is right there with most of the big names being pushed by most of the conservative pundintry (Fox among them). And considering that Huck tends to out pace his polling numbers when it comes time to vote, he's likely right there with Bush and Cruz right now. Carson continues to be the candidate that is keeping Huck from sticking in the top 3 and worries me the most right now. People like the unknown candidates due to them having no previous political record, and therefore no negatives in their political past. People feel the political class has failed them, so may as well back the unknown person. I prefer somene with a known governing philosophy myself, not someone who has never had to make a tough decision while in office.

For some reason, alot of conservatives seem to think that (and this gets into dicey territory) supporting either a minority or female candidate will mute the media's efforts to attack those candidates. Recent history shows that this just doesn't work for a GOP candidate as it does for a democrat, as evidenced by the treatment Sarah Palin and Herman Cain received in contrast to how the Obama and madame Hillary are treated with kid gloves by the media. Carson and Fiorina are fine people, but I wonder how many are supporting them for the wrong reasons?

On another note, over at the Huckabee facebook page they are touting the Ipsos poll as having Huck in 3rd place. I'm assuming they are referring to that polls republican only part of the poll, which is good. Just wish they would link to that part of the poll.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 pm 

goalieman wrote:
The Fox poll is good news in that Huck is right there with most of the big names being pushed by most of the conservative pundintry (Fox among them). And considering that Huck tends to out pace his polling numbers when it comes time to vote, he's likely right there with Bush and Cruz right now. Carson continues to be the candidate that is keeping Huck from sticking in the top 3 and worries me the most right now. People like the unknown candidates due to them having no previous political record, and therefore no negatives in their political past. People feel the political class has failed them, so may as well back the unknown person. I prefer somene with a known governing philosophy myself, not someone who has never had to make a tough decision while in office.

I keep hoping that Trump and Carson are kind of "placeholders" for Huckabee. None of them truly has or SHOULD have a chance at the nomination, but I think for those who support these two, that Huckabee could have considerable cross-over appeal (for example, once they implode).

Post by Peter Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:39 pm 
***** General

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QU2JD20150825

Well, Huck in second place behind the Donald in the latest Reuters-Ipsos National poll at 10%! :D Nice suprise considering the polling trends of late. With Jeb's numbers sinking, I'm sure the big money elites are begging Romney to save the day for them. Seeing Trump deal with Mittens would be funny to watch. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 pm 
***** General

I'd love to see a Huckabee/Romeny rematch :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 pm 
***** General

christopher.wilkerson wrote:
I'd love to see a Huckabee/Romeny rematch :mrgreen:

I so wanted that rematch in 2012. I really think Huck would've won the nomination. He would've consolidated the vote that Gingrich and Santorum split up in the primaries and sent Mittens to a bitter ending. Sad it didn't happen, as Mittens was never going to and never could win in a general election.

Huck also has the highest favorability rating among all the candidates according to Gallup's latest poll. Some good news for a change!

Post by goalieman Liked by: justgrace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:10 pm 

goalieman wrote:

Huck also has the highest favorability rating among all the candidates according to Gallup's latest poll. Some good news for a change!

This is for hoping that in spite of Mike's low polling numbers at the moment he will remain in the top ten to be included in the next (CNN) debate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:38 pm 
***** General

Interestingly, Real Clear Politics omits polls from Reuters-Ipsos in their polling averages. Huck always seems to do well in the Reuters polls. Hmmm. :tinfoil

I'm beginning to think the word Huckabee is a cuss word in some regions of the country, cuz none of the talk radio crowd every says the word! Yet many are still trying to inflate the tires of guys like Perry and Graham. Very sad, yet expected.

Post by goalieman Liked by: christopher.wilkerson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next