Hucks Army - Faith. Family. Freedom. [Grassroots] JOIN HUCKS ARMY | GET INVOLVED | FUNDRAISING | LINKS | LEADERSHIP | ABOUT
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 247
Might as well start the election thread now.

Anyone else excited???!!!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:23 am 
** General

Liked: 107
I will be working at a polling place all day. This is my first time doing it so I'm nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 am 
***** General

Liked: 247
Huckabeliever wrote:
I will be working at a polling place all day. This is my first time doing it so I'm nervous.

Good for you! Have a great day! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 am 
***** General

Liked: 40
That's great!

Yes, I'm excited. And praying! Did we imagine we'd be here, with this much hope for real change, two years ago? (after Huckabee was no longer running, that is.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 am 
*** General

Liked: 115
The polls are open! The castle wall has been breached! Storm the castle and take our country back!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 am 
Major General

Liked: 2
We are going to vote soon. It will be interesting to see how turnout is in our heavily populated, sub-urban, upstate SC district.

On another note, call you neighbors, call you friends, call everybody and tell them to vote (the right way, or course)!

He is a great tool from Tea Part Patriots: http://tpp.edgetargeting.com/
It allows you to call undecided people in your neighborhood and encourage them to vote. It's very amazing!

And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. – Psalm 119:45

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am 
***** General

Liked: 133
Dave in SC wrote:
We are going to vote soon. It will be interesting to see how turnout is in our heavily populated, sub-urban, upstate SC district.

On another note, call you neighbors, call you friends, call everybody and tell them to vote (the right way, or course)!

He is a great tool from Tea Part Patriots: http://tpp.edgetargeting.com/
It allows you to call undecided people in your neighborhood and encourage them to vote. It's very amazing!

WOW! That's a great tool! Hope they keep it around during the '12s.

EricB wrote:
The polls are open! The castle wall has been breached! Storm the castle and take our country back!!!
:pompom :pompom

Our congressional district has only a mild contest going on, between 2 newcomer independents, and our solidly social/fiscal/defense conservative incumbent. No democrat running at all. One of the independents does support the Fair Tax, but doesn't really stand a chance. Our incumbent is one of the few I'll be happy to see retain office.

But, I'm still on pins and needles (and my knees!) for the rest of the nation. Perhaps we really did need Obama after all, to wake up this lethargic, indifferent nation. Yesterday, a clerk at a store in town told me she would never vote again. "It's all dirty politics. All of it." Now, I agree with her that there's plenty of dirty politics to go around. But, if your house is dirty, do you just shake your head and walk away?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 am 
Major General

This is the time to make calls so we can enjoy the results tonight. Some of these races may come down to a couple hundred votes.
Here are some final phone banks:
http://www.buckforcolorado.com/call-home
http://tpp.edgetargeting.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 am 
***** General

Liked: 133
Received this email from David Barton, historian (Wallbuilders).
Quote:
Special Election Night Coverage!

On election night, tomorrow night - November 2, I invite you to the special news coverage on www.afr.net. I will be providing election night analysis as we cover not only the races that all other national networks will cover but also the elections that they will ignore (e.g., the state ballot initiatives on everything from abortion to property rights and higher taxes to marijuana usage; the movement in several states to oust activist state supreme court justices; and many other interesting items).

Join us on election night as I analyze and report up-to-the-minute results, but from a conservative Judeo-Christian perspective. Coverage will begin at 6PM and continue through the night until most results are known.

God Bless!

David Barton

And, just for fun, I thought I'd point out that I received two emails from Newt Gingrich, entitled, Join Callista and Me on Election Night!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:17 am 
***** General

Liked: 215
Just voted for Marco Rubio!!!!!!!!

When he first started running I was told by a local GOP leader that I was naive to support him and that the RPOF trying to endorse Crist in the primary wasn't a big deal. So great to see the tables turned and to be part of that!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 am 
***** General

Liked: 211
Quote:
Just voted for Marco Rubio!!!!!!!!

Jealous!! On a side note, I believe that if Huckabee runs Rubio may just be his key to victory that is needed. I am falling more and more in love with the idea of a Huckabee/Rubio ticket.

Congrats Florida on a GREAT Senator.

I will be at Iowa For Freedom all day helping throw three judges off the bench. I have volunteered for all the Huck PAC candidates in my area and now I am turning my attention on the last day to this very important mission. Plus, it just feels like "home." Lots of Huck supporters.

TEAM HUCK IOWA
http://www.facebook.com/TeamHuckIowa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am 
***** General

Liked: 259
from townhall.com

http://ilikemikehuckabee2012.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 am 
Major General

We just voted. Turnout was moderate in the Upstate of SC.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am 

Liked: 152
We received so many political robo calls last night that my husband was tempted to unplug the phones. I voted Wednesday (the last day of early voting) when I took my daughter-in-law so she would vote. I was able to vote for HuckPAC endorsed Bill Brady for governor. I wrote in "none of the above" for US Senate - I would have voted Libertarian if he wouldn't have been in favor of repealing DOMA. Mark Kirk is no better than the Dems. I wish Randy Stufflebeam would have won his appeal to be on the ballot as the Constitution Party US Senate candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 am 
Captain

Liked: 31
Just voted in central Illinois. Turnout seemed fairly good at our location. I was glad to be able to vote for Bill Brady for Governor, but like GrannyT, I abstained on the Senate race--just couldn't bring myself to vote for Kirk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 36
Just voted in California; turnout was light, but most people are working right now. I held my nose and voted for Meg Whitman. I also voted for Carly Fiorina.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm 
Lieutenant General

Liked: 3
Wife and I just voted here in California, turnout was very light but then again it's early. We both voted for Carly Fiorina, but neither of us like Meg Whitman so we didn't vote in the Governor race.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm 
***** General

Liked: 37
I voted last week during Early voting. Today I sat off to the side at a polling place, Oak Hill Baptist Church in Lawrenceville encouraging people to vote for Nathan Deal and Rob Woodall among others. Proudly cast my ballot for them.

I am exhausted. After months of travel, stumping for candidates, making over 3,000 voter contact calls, knocking on doors, etc it is time to pray and relax a bit before the results come in. Not sure if I will go to a watch party or stay home. I am feeling a little off kilter today (like I am getting a sinus infection).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm 
***** General

Liked: 92
It was busy at my voting site in West Ames. I was surprised with all the early voting sites and absentee voting options.

I wrote in a name for governor, left some spots blank, and the vote for Supreme Court Judges:
NO
NO
NO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:12 pm 

Liked: 152
Hubby said there is an extremely high turnout at the two schools he was delivering lunches to in Beloit, WI that have precincts in them...Beloit is usually pretty liberal, so I don't know if the heavy turnout is good or not. :?

Wisconsin has a chance to fire Feingold :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next